The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolbreeze,
Are you going to be gaming the TP Black in the Morgan Cup? I noticed the avatar change, was wondering your thoughts on that ball vs. the Penta.

I'm all about the TP black and if its a choice for The Morgan Cup then I will be gaming that ball for sure, if not then the Penta will be fine but I love the Black. I find it has a little less spin around the greens than the Penta, but its longer off the tee for me, and I love how it feels with my irons. I've like this ball for a few years now.

Kmac and I are crushed spank. I thought we were OG's? I feel like the tide is turning here and it's spinning out of control. First Ole Gray, then the rhino, and now the spank. I guess I'm just going to have to lead Team Hackers to a nice victory just to prove my buddies wrong.

Esox, I haven't been beating balls at the range for about a month now. I think it's a dangerous thing to do at this point. If you aren't ready for this event now, then you probably won't be in a month. I feel good about where my game is in every arena but one: off the tee. I'm just too damn inconsistent there. I either nut one down the middle or have no clue where it's going. I swear it's b/c that R11 is an overrated piece of nugget (just kidding Taylormade staffers, don't get your panties in a bunch). Nah, I'm struggling with the hooks, which I'm not use to. It's happened in my pursuit of distance over the past few months. One of my main goals for this event was to pick up some distance off the tee, which I believe I've achieved, but now my dependable, reliable cut isn't as dependable and reliable.

I am ready for Razr Hawkage. I think it will help with some of my woes. At any rate, I sure am glad to see some Team Paradise loving. I don't get it, but I kind of do. Seems to me that Team Paradise is loaded with a bit more of the forum personalities whereas Team Hackers just is not. That probably appeals to some of our forum members like Rhino and SPank. I get it. I've found myself in positions in this thread where I've been battling many Paradisians solo at times. They give cg13 grief about being a little yappy dog, but many of them are no different. Watch the chunk-shot brothers come in here and go all HAM on this thread with their drag putt talk, and whatever else nonsense they go on about.........yappy, just yappy stuff. THen there's that awkward looking Canadian dude belbin, that I swear wears that same orange adidas shirt for every time he puts a golf club in his hand. He just yaps about how huge he is, how he'll have all the birdie putts and stuff..........just yapping away. Esox, going on and on about his precision, his ability to shred up golf courses like he's a hot knife and it's a round of Wiscansin cheddar.........just yapping, it's either that or about his diet and how much this event has changed his cheese encrusted life........just yapping away. Jake, oh gawd, that guy yaps with an anger. He's gone for a few days then just comes in here like a damn suicide bomber. Ready to kill. You can see his blood boiling and his blood pressure climbing in most of his posts. He's an angry yapper. And what about Hairy dolphin, the worst yapper of them all........the "I'm better than you in all aspects of everything" yapper. Did you know he went to Duke? No? Well don't worry, he'll be sure to yap to you about it. And last but not least, the fearless leader himself, biggsy. The ghost yapper. Gone one day, then here like his team on ranch the next day, just going all one-line post crazy on the forum. Just a bunch of yappers, those Paradisians. What makes it all better is to see all these dudes giving that team their support. All these dudes I've spent tons of pm's on, giving advice, answering questions. You're all yappers too. Just yapping away, throwing your support in the wrong hat. It's cool. I won't forget it. And with that, I'll stop yapping myself. It's exhausting. Will Team Paradise even have any energy come August?

This is a winning formula employed by all the greats. Nice job!

Team Paradise is strong. We were lobbying to make this a walking event with caddies, but THP is afraid Hackers couldn't last more than a few holes and their insurance plan wouldn't cover it.

I'm not too close to you but I'm a die hard Tarheel fan and you are supporting a team captained by a dude in florida who doesn't give a flip about UNC. Nice choice.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

UNC all the way!!! TC>, even tho you hit from the wrong side of the ball lmao

Jealous? me? seriously? I'm the Captain of a team in the greatest event in THP history. I just happen to be far cooler than any member of Team Paradise. Fact: they are pansies. Fact: they can't smack talk for crap. Fact: the best smack talker out of the Team Paradise camp is an Englishman. Fact: if you think calling some one PC and a pansy is name calling, you might not ever want to sign up for one of these things. You might not be able to handle it.
Not impressed. As to your last two sentences I'm a former Marine who played and won a big tournament, under the watchful eyes of a large gallery while having a heart attack. I can handle it. And for the record I HATE PC. Meh...

ahh maybe ill switch over then. Screw FLA lmao.

Wow there is loyalty!! Just like Team Hackers, with the exception of Coolbreeze and TC and maybe CG13 it seems that the rest of the bunch is content just riding along under the radar doing the minimum amount of posting and commenting, and reaping the rewards of this great event. Not putting in the effort and dedication that this event demands. Go ahead UCNFan... switch away...

I'm not too close to you but I'm a die hard Tarheel fan and you are supporting a team captained by a dude in florida who doesn't give a flip about UNC. Nice choice.

What are you talking about? FL loves NC... we recruit there... heavily. Look even NC guys like florida guys... UNC hired a UM retread didn't they?

Hey at least we support each other. I can see that I made more videos on this thread than some of your team members. What's up with that? Maybe on the next video I'll make it a twilight theme since Chunky is a huge fan and since I am dead to him.

You know how hot and sunny it is in FL? I used to be white before I moved down here... jk, jk. I was maybe a taupe color. :D

Team Edward!!

Wow there is loyalty!! Just like Team Hackers, with the exception of Coolbreeze and TC and maybe CG13 it seems that the rest of the bunch is content just riding along under the radar doing the minimum amount of posting and commenting, and reaping the rewards of this great event. Not putting in the effort and dedication that this event demands. Go ahead UCNFan... switch away...

Chill buddy. I just joined the site and haven't really meet many people on here except having a small talk session with One-T which was the first reason why i chose Team Paradise, but UNC fans always stick together. The site is great and the personalities on here seem to be great and everyone seems to be knowledgeable about the game of golf. I'm use to playing golf with family who isn't as good at the game as myself and not as knowledgeable so it's nice to find a site like this.

Let me know if it's any good. We'll stick to Skype/FB Video for now. :D

Is he saying girls wear jean shorts? Hahaha!!!!

Lol that is what I heard. Classic!

Chill buddy. I just joined the site and haven't really meet many people on here except having a small talk session with One-T which was the first reason why i chose Team Paradise, but UNC fans always stick together. The site is great and the personalities on here seem to be great and everyone seems to be knowledgeable about the game of golf. I'm use to playing golf with family who isn't as good at the game as myself and not as knowledgeable so it's nice to find a site like this.

Awesome man, thats what THP is all about, Golf chat and information from regular golfers. Glad you found us and joined right into this thread.

Oh goody!!! All the highschool girls who read this will love you!! Though they too probably will also be taller than you!! hehehe

Everybody loves me WR! Everybody

Outstanding! Get this man a Team Hackers tag ASAP. UNC all the way! Ugh that hurt to even type

Awesome man, thats what THP is all about, Golf chat and information from regular golfers. Glad you found us and joined right into this thread.

Thanks man. This site would be awesome as just a golf forum but it offers so much more. Golf products, great golf trips, awesome experiences, etc on and on. I'm really glad i found it and i hope to be apart of it for years to come to have someone to talk to about a game I love to play. Maybe i'll get the opportunity to do one of the great events one year but if not it will still be an amazing experience.

You are absolutely right my friend, this is a great site filled with great people!! Many of the comments said in this thread do just that stay in this thread. We are all good friends here, and what is said should be taken in that light first, well except for Yoccos cause no one really understands wtf that guy is sayinghalf the time!!

Has Yoccos made it through the forest yet?

You are absolutely right my friend, this is a great site filled with great people!! Many of the comments said in this thread do just that stay in this thread. We are all good friends here, and what is said should be taken in that light first, well except for Yoccos cause no one really understands wtf that guy is sayinghalf the time!!

I actually just got my "Yoccos - English, English - Yoccos" Dictionary in the Mail and I'll help out everyone from now on when I can.

I actually just got my "Yoccos - English, English - Yoccos" Dictionary in the Mail and I'll help out everyone from now on when I can.

Thanks cause I for one was getting quite lost with all his posts. Damn Arizonian!!! The sun and the heat there bakes their brains making there typing just confusing to understand!!!

Thanks cause I for one was getting quite lost with all his posts. Damn Arizonian!!! The sun and the heat there bakes their brains making there typing just confusing to understand!!!

Not to mention he understands Mountain Time Zone. Weirdos.

Not to mention he understands Mountain Time Zone. Weirdos.

Airzona I amnot sure counts that, sometimes the dont move their clocks when the rest of the country does, what is with that? I am telling you it is all very strange and explains alot about Yoccos now that I think about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back