Win your choice

Love these.

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 3.11.18 PM.png

the look:
View attachment 9132710
View attachment 9132711
Royal Albartross makes great looking shoes
There is no denying that

These shoes are a combo of leather and suede. I’m going to need to do some research for how to take care of the suede if I get them dirty. Any recommendations are well appreciated, but I’m sure they also have a care guide on their site.

this is a dressier golf shoe and looks the part
I prefer this color more than its red counterpart

the sole looks very crisp

You can really appreciate the craftmanship of these shoes when you get them in your hands and on your feet

the shoe insert is also very tasteful and well designed

Sizing:
Nearly every shoe I own is a size 13
My foot size is right on the cusp between 12 and 13 on their sizing guide

I ordered a 12 for this pair of shoes
This model does run a little large, at least according to their reviews
One foot of mine is a little longer than the other. The smaller one fits perfect, the larger one is a little snug in the toe box, but nothing uncomfortable

these shoes don’t have a terribly wide toe box, so I would say they are close to true to size / run slightly large

being a hybrid shoe, I had gone out last night and wore these shoes for nearly 3 hours

very comfortable. The traction on the sole is an interesting pattern, and took a minute to get used to

so as far as a dress shoe goes, 10/10

No golf in them yet … i will update this thread when I do play a round in them
So I still have never worn these for golf. I like them more as a dress shoe. I just don’t know if I can pull them off if I’m not wearing pants. I sized up to 13 (the size I normally wear) for testing the SoHo storm. So I’m looking forward to actually golfing in a pair of these shoes

So I still have never worn these for golf. I like them more as a dress shoe. I just don’t know if I can pull them off if I’m not wearing pants. I sized up to 13 (the size I normally wear) for testing the SoHo storm. So I’m looking forward to actually golfing in a pair of these shoes
I think you will be surprised with the loom with shorts.

I’m so excited to have some Royal Albartross gear on the way to test out. Seriously a brand I’ve had my eye on since I’ve joined THP.

I like these too, Strider lites
tempImagetpVc07.png

Back