Tour Edge Exotics C722 Fairway Wood Review

I’ve been playing the C722 13* at 13.75*. It’s a little easier to control and am more accurate with it. Still seeing plenty of distance so that’s not a concern.

I’ve been playing the C722 13* at 13.75*. It’s a little easier to control and am more accurate with it. Still seeing plenty of distance so that’s not a concern.
You're lucky you're still playing golf...

You're lucky you're still playing golf...
I should have qualified that statement. It’s been a few weeks since I’ve played. Hit it on the sim today and that’s where I need to play it.

I ordered an AD DI shaft for the C722. I have the same shaft in my driver and Apex UW. My Srixon 15* has been more accurate for me as of late, but I like the extra yardage the C722 gives me. The extra yardage makes more sense for what I want off the tee. Moving the C722 to 13.75* has helped, but I want to see what I can do with the C722 with a shaft I know works for me.

I think with the releases today just goes to intensify how much of a performance value this line up really is!

I think with the releases today just goes to intensify how much of a performance value this line up really is!
With all of the new stuff coming out, I have no desire to upgrade my 3w from the C722. It's that good.

I’m an idiot. I forgot I bought a driver adapter and not a fairway. Put the driver adapter on a fairway shaft.

I’m an idiot. I forgot I bought a driver adapter and not a fairway. Put the driver adapter on a fairway shaft.
I think you need to play it in the driver then...make it like Cobra's Tour Length version

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB

One big thing TEE got very right with the C722 was the shape and look. The Carbon on the crown contrasts nicely with the face, giving it a first class appearance and has a comfortable feel at address that not all fairways do.

One big thing TEE got very right with the C722 was the shape and look. The Carbon on the crown contrasts nicely with the face, giving it a first class appearance and has a comfortable feel at address that not all fairways do.
Where's that C723???

Where's that C723???

I know. I’m so curious as to what they have in store for the new model. I hope they keep a similar look to the C722.

I know. I’m so curious as to what they have in store for the new model. I hope they keep a similar look to the C722.
I think the fairway woods were solid in the 722 line, not sure what could be done there other than minor tweaks

There was a picture of the C723 driver posted on the TEE social media from Weir's solid performance...tough to tell exactly, but I think the 723 driver has some very noticeable differences 😲

I think the fairway woods were solid in the 722 line, not sure what could be done there other than minor tweaks

There was a picture of the C723 driver posted on the TEE social media from Weir's solid performance...tough to tell exactly, but I think the 723 driver has some very noticeable differences 😲
Color me intrigued

Loggerhead Golf has a “demo” C722 15° 3W that has never been hit in the bargain bin for $125!😳 Has the Ventus Blue shaft. If it’s there during their Monday after the Masters sale, I’m gonna grab it.

Loggerhead Golf has a “demo” C722 15° 3W that has never been hit in the bargain bin for $125!😳 Has the Ventus Blue shaft. If it’s there during their Monday after the Masters sale, I’m gonna grab it.
That's a steal.

Back