CONTEST Live Update Thread: The 2023 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Congrats Team Finley.

Well played still Team Tudor.

Thank you Callaway Golf for once again being a great partner in a great event and letting some lucky THPers take part.

Thanks everyone for taking us along and all the wonderful updates and photos once again showing a great example of how to be a participant in these events.

Goat Cup has been a blast! Congratulations to Team Finley on a decisive win, and congrats to Team Tudor - you put it all out there!

Everyone CRUSHED the updates, and especially with so many photos that highlight just how unreal Arbor Links is! That is one gorgeous property, with so many little touches that seem to put it over the top! I mean, logo pressed into the TP?!

Many, many thanks to Callaway Golf and THP for making this all possible; THP Experiences are so incredibly special!

Thanks for posting the scorecard @jlew! That helped me a ton!

Safe travels all!

Congrats Team Finley!! Heck of a job out there! Way to play everyone. This has been a tremendously fun follow!! You've all done a fantastic job of carrying us along while you played. Thank you all!

One of the best...hehe
But did you see the beard on that hatton guy.

Congrats Team Finley on the win! ArborLinks was everything and more it was made out to be. Thank you to all the participants as the updating was fantastic throughout.

Thank you all for following along. I hope it was an enjoyable follow.

This experience was an absolute blast.
it was truly amazing

I’ll be reading through the thread over the next few days

Congrats Team Finley! Thank you all for the amazing pictures and updates throughout the event.

The pictures don't do it justice but there was a PILE of 1940-50s autos randomly on the side of the course near hole 2
Thank you! I've been zooming in on that photo for 5 minutes trying to figure out what we were looking at!

Play, play, play as much as you can.

Its an absolute pleasure getting to know Matt/Sunshine on Team Tudor

Such a quality young man!!!

Can't wait to follow your journey to scratch!?

@scratchgolfjourneyIMG_4616.jpeg

True to form we were running behind by hole 2 and @TRyan was flying so we drove a bit past the optimal point to see it:
Photo meant to be included here?

Thank you all for following along. I hope it was an enjoyable follow.

This experience was an absolute blast.
it was truly amazing

I’ll be reading through the thread over the next few days
You killed the updates Matt!!!

Back