Callaway TruTrack Goes Off Course

We actually haven't announced it is returning.
That will come when we sit down with Callaway and figure out if the Grandaddy returns in 2024. Lots of pressure on those boys in December.
Failure is not an option!!!

Enjoyed that show. Love hearing how much the Grandaddy means to the Callaway staff and how much @JasonFinleyCG enjoys THPers. It sure showed at The Goat Cup.

I'd like another shot at him ;)

Kinda makes me want to give Chromesoft a run.

That will come when we sit down with Callaway and figure out if the Grandaddy returns in 2024. Lots of pressure on those boys in December.

@Mmaynard11

I just ordered 4 dozen CSX triple track. I know it works as it affects me in the fairway. Maybe i'll commit more to using it on the putting green.

It's almost like you dudes are fond of Finley or something. Weird.
Very fond. He shared his dessert with me. Also taught me a new verb .... #foruming

Great episode, as always. Enjoyed hearing the Goat Cup and Grandaddy Talk. Looking forward to trying out TruTrack. I like Truvis and really have been putting lights out with the 360 TT.

his sense of humor is even better than his trash talk game (hopefully he doesn't read this)

i’m pulling some of these balls out for some swim golf this weekend.

I might need to try these new tru track balls after listening to this episode

Very fond. He shared his dessert with me. Also taught me a new verb .... #foruming

Great episode, as always. Enjoyed hearing the Goat Cup and Grandaddy Talk. Looking forward to trying out TruTrack. I like Truvis and really have been putting lights out with the 360 TT.

his sense of humor is even better than his trash talk game (hopefully he doesn't read this)
You probably stole his dessert from him! :ROFLMAO:

maybe team temple-tuder vs. team jfindaxley.. :unsure::unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i’m pulling some of these balls out for some swim golf this weekend.
This made me laugh because you don’t swim!!!

Great Listen, had so much fun at the Goat Cup and hearing all things Callaway! I wasn't a huge fan of triple track, but not I'm stuck and hardly putt without it. Can't wait to try some of the TruTrack.

You talking about sending Finley a text every time you see a non Callaway ball have TT alignment is so funny after we found a prov with one last week :LOL:

@JasonFinleyCG empty nest is not all bad. She will more than likely get accustomed to it. My wife has decided it’s not too bad. Less cooking less laundry less mess.

@JasonFinleyCG
I'm "Guilty As Charged" about asking about Truvis or Patterns on CSX during the GOAT Cup
I bought 4 boxes of the Tru Track as soon as they were available.
I personally see the ball better with a pattern or yellow and really not a fan of TT however Tru Track fits my perfectly.

Back