NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

I see the LIV team golf stuff becoming fall ball. I think that would be a fun way to make the off season more interesting.

I have been in meetings all morning and haven’t gone through the thread. My thinking is that the PGAT caved because the litigation was going to expose information that would put the Tour’s 503(c)(3) tax exempt status at risk.

I tend to agree.

Of course it will. That's half the reason that whole thing existed. You know damn well people aren't going to just casually hug it out and move on.

I’ll hug it out with you…

Can we not devolve in to the same state as the other LIV thread? Just for one day lol
That thread is a festering cesspool, lol. It greatly expanded my ‘Ignore’ list. 😆

Of course it will. That's half the reason that whole thing existed. You know damn well people aren't going to just casually hug it out and move on.

This is the internet we all know the answer to that....

Yeah I know it would. But less than six hours? I was having fun in here posting Brooks' tweet

Edit: just like you did above! Yes!

After reading a number of articles on this the consensus I am reading is that the tour won, but the players lost.

After reading a number of articles on this the consensus I am reading is that the tour won, but the players lost.
I bet Rickie Fowler (and others) wishes he would have taken the bag.

I bet Rickie Fowler (and others) wishes he would have taken the bag.
Exactly. The players that stayed are getting screwed for being loyal. Which is really sad.

I see the LIV team golf stuff becoming fall ball. I think that would be a fun way to make the off season more interesting.
Kinda the way it was originally imagined... Silly season and off-week filler but with big money.

But you do you. If I can make you laugh a bit by the time the 24 hour mark hits, I'll be happy!
Interesting...this is the exact energy I have towards my wife every day 😂

Can we not devolve in to the same state as the other LIV thread? Just for one day lol

just depends on who comments. lol. Me? I am here for the violence..

Ya, Just a guess but LIV could be just as big of a loser in this as Jays reputation and the PGAT players that turned down the initial money.

And what about the fans? I don't have a clue how it works out for us overall, but getting all the players back together is a good thing.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Any way Monahan survives this?
He probably got the fattest check of them all. He is not going anywhere. I hate that guy..

Any way Monahan survives this?
I'd be very surprised. I don't think he has many fans in any corner of the room at this point.

He probably got the fattest check of them all. He is not going anywhere. I hate that guy..
He definitely will be.
With a sweet buy out deal as well.

Back