NEWS LIV Golf and PGA Tour Merging

And what about the fans? I don't have a clue how it works out for us overall, but getting all the players back together is a good thing.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

The fans never win. You should know that by now..

He definitely will be.
With a sweet buy out deal as well.

Maybe, I would be ok with that. I just think after negotiating the tour getting flush with cash and not having to pay taxes on it in the same way as other companies, he will be around for a bit.

I am just seeing this and holy crap.

Things are definitely about to get interesting.

He probably got the fattest check of them all. He is not going anywhere. I hate that guy..
It's amazing how 'situational' ethics can be, right? "It's blood money, blood money, blood money - until I'm getting a fat sack of it, then it's okay!"

Im willing to hold out hope that there is something in place in 2024 that is really fan-centric.
But if people have an issue with the money in LIV, surely they have the same issue now.

Im willing to hold out hope that there is something in place in 2024 that is really fan-centric.
But if people have an issue with the money in LIV, surely they have the same issue now.
The PGA Tour has made it VERY clear that it's extremely easy to depart from that logic 😄

IDK I feel pretty good about all of the best players in the world being able to play in the same tournaments again.

IDK I feel pretty good about all of the best players in the world being able to play in the same tournaments again.
Did that really change? LIV guys where in all the majors.. even won one..

The players seem to be saying NO.
That may be their feelings until they get behind closed doors. I think once they realize the cost of their legal fight with an ultimate deep pocket with the precarious position of their non profit status in the balance with the ongoing fight. I think Monahan finishes his term and fades away.

The PGA Tour has made it VERY clear that it's extremely easy to depart from that logic 😄
Its why the players voices will be so unique.
Im thinking about guys like Homa and others that could have bolted. Hideki was going to get a HUGE sum and stayed at the last minute.
They can't be thrilled right now.

But I have a feeling Jay is going to explain that all of this money is going to be theirs.

I am just seeing this and holy crap.

Things are definitely about to get interesting.
If your just seeing this. You've missed a pretty fantastic tweet that I'm sure will be posted several more times. Head on a swivel.

Monahan is about to address the membership soon.

Most notably L had to be Cam not being able to play at Sawgrass.

True.. That one did suck and there was tons of pettiness around it.

Its why the players voices will be so unique.
Im thinking about guys like Homa and others that could have bolted. Hideki was going to get a HUGE sum and stayed at the last minute.
They can't be thrilled right now.

But I have a feeling Jay is going to explain that all of this money is going to be theirs.
It's crazy to think how much money was left on the table. I think some folks have already posted the number.

These guys all talked legacy and doing the right thing and blah blah blah and their Tour just said "Nah, dog" haha - It's really something.

1686081249121.jpeg

True.. That one did suck and there was tons of pettiness around it.
Ill say. Living 10 minutes from that place, you saw his name erased, parking space gone, and he was a bit ostracized in the area.

Back