Women's World Cup Soccer (Spoilers)

Let's go girls, bring it home!!!

I'll be watching on delay. I want to miss intermission. Good luck girls, bring this home to the US!

Watching this now. Good thing we got home when we did, because the DVR wasn't recording.

Four good chances already. This could be a high scoring game if the ladies get on target.

Crap! Another good chance. Off the post.

Crap! Another good chance. Off the post.

That was a great shot off the post. Japan just misses their best chance so far as well....US will feel a bit deflated if they do not score in the first half after all of these opportunities.

And another! Ugggh!

All this does is keeps Japan in the game. As dominating as gthe U.S. has been, it's still a 0-0 game. They really need a goal before halftime. They should have 3 or 4 by now.

First 20 minutes was hectic and full of scoring opportunities. This is just playing to what Japan wants. Give them 0-0 at half and they feel like they are winning....no doubt.

Disappointing first half.

The ladies are dominating every aspect but it doesn't show on the scoreboard.

US Women's soccer meet goal post. Really??? C'mon....

Really surprising the women didn't score in the first half. So many great chances. Finish this up USA!

I have a bad feeling about this....

Gotta love the Pia emotion right there. They'll put one in eventually. So many chances.

This is a game of missed opportunities. Was very close again.

Saved by the Bell (whistle in this case). Ump saved our a$$es right there as Ohno was going to be 1 on 1 with Hope...very lucky they called that outsides although it was the wrong call.

Finally!

Goooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!! USA!

Finally!!!! What a freaking shot!!

Alex Morgan!!! :banana:

Gooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!

Goaaaaaaaaallll! I feel better!

I guess you did a little fast forwarding biggsy?

Back