Bob Does Sports x Callaway

Have a day, ladies and gentlemen!
EF1F8DCA-FA42-42B7-8EFE-27C0342FE4A8.jpeg

😂😂😂

Good lord :LOL: sometimes I think I can’t be surprise by him anymore and then he does this

Watched this just now, and the Foreplay one was recommended right after it. Looks like The Yards is getting some nice publicity!

Annika’s swing is just stupid. No tournament touch, she just stripes and throws darts. It’s incredible. “Oh no I pulled it a little” means oh no it’s 12ft from the hole 😳

That is awesome man! Absolutely love it!
It’s def up there as far as bday gifts go. I’ve watched it like 10 times!

A new angle!

BDS vs NFL QBs might be the greatest YouTube golf video ever.

I'll admit I rolled my eyes once they started drinking but it was really good entertainment. These guys went out to have fun and didn't hurt anybody so maybe I need to relax on the judgement of the golf bro syndrome. Maybe I should have one of the double tequila transfusions they were having. Those guys were wasted.

The plan of "get them drunk" was obviously wasted on FP.......he just gets better the more swing juice he imbibes - minus the pee pants incident, which was absolutely hilarious. "Bring on Tiger!"

Finally got to watch BDS vs QB’s video. It was amazing. The Buffalo game was fantastic. “How big are your hands?” 😆

The delivery is perfect. It’s bits like this that make him one of my favorite follows.

Joey Coldcuts making Hack Patrol. :ROFLMAO:

Joey Coldcuts is internet gold

BDS and Paige now up on YouTube. For those that like that stuff.

Back