Video Up Your Golf Style and More – Worst Golf Podcast Episode 38

Missed the live yesterday but got caught up this am! Nice show......!! Possibly one of the WORST

Finished it up just now. Great show as always!

I would also buy a shaft purely based on looks. Denali is that shaft for me right now lol
Me too and @TT_Logan is not making it any easier.

Caught up on this last night, and the Grandaddy contest is going to be a good one. I know what I'll be putting in for my entry, even went back to the Live Update Thread and found what I'm going to use. Now just have to wait for the details so I can write it up and get that entry in.

I do not actually. Hope to have a few to test out soon.
Hope we get some public release info soon!

My brother in law and I were just plotting dream driving ranges the other day. Half outdoor Top Tracer style, half indoor full bay sims.

I finally got a chance to watch it last night before bed, a lot of good topics covered. The Grandaddy contest is going to be a fun one, the recipe looks interesting, I like the driving range concept, and the gear talk is always good. The Get Off My Lawn segment is always fun.

this one is hot, enjoying it a good bit at the 15 min mark, got the Grandaddy memory locked and loaded

I am here for @GolferGal take on more pink and purple shafts!

Been absolutely swamped and just had a chance to watch. Great show. Looking forward to this GD contest.

Finally getting to listen to the rest of this show. Love the new rendition of "The Hacker's Paradise" on the website.

To add to @GolferGal rant. It is annoying, but from where my wife worked in the bank industry for a period of time, they are required to ask, so get mad at the company more so bc they are making their employees ask. Most are incentified about the more accounts, options, etc they open they get money.

To add to @GolferGal rant. It is annoying, but from where my wife worked in the bank industry for a period of time, they are required to ask, so get mad at the company more so bc they are making their employees ask. Most are incentified about the more accounts, options, etc they open they get money.

I have no doubt they are required, I’m sure they hate doing it as much as I hate hearing it. But I’m still going to rant about it. 😂

I have no doubt they are required, I’m sure they hate doing it as much as I hate hearing it. But I’m still going to rant about it. 😂
Oh I think the rant is warranted. The bank should take customer feedback and know that we hate being asked that crap every time you walk into one. But I also get it from the employees standpoint. it's just like waiting tables. Try to upsell. I don't miss those days AT. ALL. :LOL:

Finally got caught up on this, fun show guys!

The part on being fit and then having something not go as well afterward was interesting. I think I’d trust in the fitting and keep at it, but I also know during a fitting last year, I wasn’t representing my normal swing very well. Actually eager to go back soon and see what the results show without me “cheating” a bit.

@JB Do you know who have the most club deals on tour? Would you say it is ?
1 Titleist
2 Ping
3 Callaway
4 Cleveland Srixon
5 Tmade

@JB Do you know who have the most club deals on tour? Would you say it is ?
1 Titleist
2 Ping
3 Callaway
4 Cleveland Srixon
5 Tmade

Hmmm. It depends.
1 and 2 without a doubt.
TM was 3 last I counted followed by Callaway and then Srixon.

Hmmm. It depends.
1 and 2 without a doubt.
TM was 3 last I counted followed by Callaway and then Srixon.
And Titleist is quite a bit ahead of #2 right?

Back