The Worst Golf Podcast – Episode 41

enjoyed it but all the football talk definitely helped maintain the "worst golf podcast" title :ROFLMAO:

Starting it now.

Flip flops are only appropriate in warm weather and very casual settings.

Did people like the new guitar?

Did people like the new guitar?

Loved the new guitar. I now also know that if kidnapped I should refuse to move to a second location. So this was a great learning experience.

Also excited for all the announcements for locations of events next year, and the return of Holiday Cheer.

Flip flops ok if you can see the water.

Would Subscribe to a @GolferGal nfl/fantasy/recipe/rambling podcast!

Loved the new guitar. I now also know that if kidnapped I should refuse to move to a second location. So this was a great learning experience.

Also excited for all the announcements for locations of events next year, and the return of Holiday Cheer.
That is what WGP is about. Learning.

Oh I learned plenty this week

90 minute countdown.

My t-shirt selection is on point.
love the shirt. Our Timoti's didnt make it. But they werent selling those shirts yet. haha

Definitely jam packed with info. I will follow the strongly advisable suggestion of closed toe shoes beyond any THP events. It makes sense. (Does not make scents? Maybe that is the point). Cannot wait for the Holiday Cheer to return!

I am certain that will be my last THP event ever :confused:

Naw. Probably not. I think that's my line. I wasn't expecting to hear this on the podcast. I should have kept quiet. I'm sorry bro, I didn't know. Now you're looking at a name change. I'd suggest something like @just_shut_up_scorp or something like that. Between this and #urinalgate I'm lucky I'm even allowed on THP still.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sheesh. Try to do something nice and it turns into a trainwreck. Can I change my forum handle to @JUST-call-me-chaos! ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#someone's salty:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
#STOP RESISTING:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Man what an experience!:ROFLMAO::D:D:D

Enjoyed listening to the show this morning as I replaced the grips on my putter, 5, 6, 7 irons and 5 hybrid. The time just flew by, thanks for another great show.

Sounds like lots of fun stuff coming up.

I'll disagree on jam, though. Love jam. Unless it is very seedy. Don't like little seeds in my teeth. Also, Bonne Maman in superior to Smuckers. (y)

Listening now. What a great gift by @xThor . Very thoughtful.

Just finished this one, loved the episode! I agree with @GolferGal, never go to a second location, it's never an upgrade and most likely, you'll never come back from there.

Next year is alredy setting up to be fantastic, a lot of events already confirmed. Really hoping the Morgan Cup keeps going :oops:

Just finished this one, loved the episode! I agree with @GolferGal, never go to a second location, it's never an upgrade and most likely, you'll never come back from there.

Next year is alredy setting up to be fantastic, a lot of events already confirmed. Really hoping the Morgan Cup keeps going :oops:

See, you get it. 😂

Oh, don't even get me started, I'm could totally do that, I am basically a detective with a crazy imagination.
Let's have that as a spin off :D

Back