Tour Edge Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 176. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Jon Claffey from Tour Edge, joins the show and we take a look at new products, future products and how the company fares on tour.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Jon talk about the new Wingman wedges and putters and how development works with tour engagement. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Jon Claffey goes Off Course.

Episode 176 is here and Dan and Jon discuss the following topics.

Tour Edge on Tour
Tour Enagement in Development
New Wingman Wedges
New Tour Edge Template Putters
Future Tour Edge Products
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Continue reading...

I've been binging on Off Course the past few days. This'll be a really interesting one since Tour Edge gets very little shelf space here but the feedback on THP is really good.

I've been binging on Off Course the past few days. This'll be a really interesting one since Tour Edge gets very little shelf space here but the feedback on THP is really good.
Jon even indulged me with some UT talk haha - what a nice guy.

Looking forward to catching this one today. Thanks Dan

I really enjoyed this conversation. JC is a great guy, but more than that, he has a passion that comes through about the gear.
We will find out if TEEm guys pay attention

Jon even indulged me with some UT talk haha - what a nice guy.
Listening now, his passion really coming through. The tour talk was interesting, I would've thought E-series wouldn't be so popular in drivers. But his explanation makes sense.

Enjoyed listening to this one. Was fun to hear what's in the pipeline. I know when a company is willing to say something in the pipeline is out of the box it usually ends up being pretty cool. I'm glad to hear they really like the Ridgeback, as I've been a big fan of that in my C723 woods. Favorite part of the Wingman wedge conversation was the marketing behind grinds, as I do find they can be pretty confusing. I'm excited we get to test them :)

Looking forward to this one, to be completely honest I never paid much attention to Tour Edge but I am excited to test out what they have to offer over winter and see how they stack up against the rest of my bag. Downloading the episode right now.

Looking forward to this one, to be completely honest I never paid much attention to Tour Edge but I am excited to test out what they have to offer over winter and see how they stack up against the rest of my bag. Downloading the episode right now.
Pro 723 irons look spiiiiiiiiicy

Pro 723 irons look spiiiiiiiiicy
I am cant to start comparing them to my T-150's. Also love that they are pushing their release cycles out a bit, for some reason that makes me feel like I don't need to replace stuff yearly. I need to see these wingman wedges, not 100% sure about looking at offset in a wedge but could be interesting

Will definitely be listening. I love their service and products

As a 2023 TEEm member I can attest to how incredibly good the C and E metals are. The E723 driver is the most forgiving driver I've ever had, my FIR have gone through the roof with it. The C723 5-wood is the most versatile fairway I've had, and I've had TEE fairways in the bag for ages. Great to hear we will be getting the Wingman Wedges, I've got my order in for a 50* and 56*, and can't wait to put them in play.

Thanks Dan, and Jon, for the great discussion, it's always good to hear what's going on directly from Tour Edge.

After hearing about the Wingman wedges i really need to see them. Too bad they weren’t out when I put my order in

Jon is always a great interview!
I have an e722 7w that launches guided missiles.
Tour Edge can create some serious piercing ball flight across the entire line.
I surely believe this wedges to be a complete competitive compliment to the bag.

I really enjoyed this conversation. JC is a great guy, but more than that, he has a passion that comes through about the gear.
We will find out if TEEm guys pay attention
He signed Bubba to Volvik back in the day.

Great show as always!

Glad to hear about some of the upcoming products and the thoughts behind them.

Really happy to hear that Tour Edge values the THP forum and the community of folks here. Even happier to hear that TEEm Tour Edge will continue next year.

I’ve been a Tour Edge fan for a long time and as a member of this year’s TEEm that feeling has only gotten stronger.

Tour Edge deserves a lot more love. Great products at a fair price delivered with outstanding customer service

Enjoyed this one this morning. Pretty cool their club deals don’t mandate putting the clubs in, they need for earn it. Also pretty impressive the number of drivers they have in play in the senior tour, makes you want to take a look for sure.

Good show. Love the naming convention for the putters as a fan of course design history.

@Canadan enjoyed the listen. Every time Tour Edge comes up it reminds me not to sleep on them.

Back