Some Tour Player putters

I really like Rickies putter and a heavier putter instills confidence in feel. Is Rickie officially gaming this putter or just taking it out for a spin? Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure he's just giving it a good test run for now, but, hopefully it wows him and makes the bag!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like Rickies putter and a heavier putter instills confidence in feel. Is Rickie officially gaming this putter or just taking it out for a spin? Thanks for sharing.
I thought he was using it at the canadian open. It looked like it. I just saw an interview about his new custom scotty. It didn't sound like he was switching.

With all putters we make for players, we can only hope they put it in play. We do not pay for play, so it's an uphill battle.
The fact that many PGA and Sr. PGA players are willing to purchase a putter from us, says a lot. IMO

Awesome stuff. Those are some nice putters - it'd be really cool to see Watson rolling a T.P. Mills!

With all putters we make for players, we can only hope they put it in play. We do not pay for play, so it's an uphill battle.
The fact that many PGA and Sr. PGA players are willing to purchase a putter from us, says a lot. IMO

The truth. Very well put.

loving the putters.

What is the heaviest putter you have made for a PGA player?

Back