EXPERIENCE The 2023 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

We are another day closer. Definitely anxious and excited to get out there. I am 99% packed with just a could things to get together after work today. Flight check in is in a couple hours. I am humbled to be a part of such an incredible and special event that means a lot to so many people. This is going to be unreal and I can't wait to share it all with everyone!!

Great talk on Worst Golf Podcast about that this event means and how much fun we are going to have in a few days. Make sure you follow in the live thread, its going to be special.

I had some trouble getting to sleep last night out of anticipation for being that much closer, I can't imagine how much trouble I'm going to have getting to sleep tonight

Might be a heavy zzzquil kind of night

grace helbig drinking GIF by This Might Get

At least the bags are packed! I might've overdone it, but that's a benefit of driving

Anything is possible. I might do a ceremonial grip change off the back of the cart in honor of @JDax .
@JDax = Tinkerbell. (don't take that anyway but literal... she was called Tinkerbell because she was a Tinker)

In all interesting twist after joking about it last night

20231003_112543.jpg

I picked up a rattle in my 61* and am indeed channeling my inner @JDax right now. Lol

No. What's crazy is not traveling with your own grip kit. Amateur hour. 😛

Okay, that's an the hijinks I have for the night. I'm out. One day closer to time of my life.
I could definitely see you pulling up to your cabin at Dormie and unloading a loft/lie machine, grip station, and swing weight scale from your truck.

I am sending an overnight package to the THP HQ that weighs 200 pounds and needs to be moved upstairs. What is inside is inconsequential; I just need someone's back a little weaker before the MC.

I am sending an overnight package to the THP HQ that weighs 200 pounds and needs to be moved upstairs. What is inside is inconsequential; I just need someone's back a little weaker before the MC.
@GolferGal ?

Essentials are packed up
1000008996.jpg

Was there some epoxy stuck in the shaft?
No it was exactly what I thought it would be. Bit of a tip weight. It happens sometimes for me with the lead insert weights and wedges.

After carrying you around RTJ, no problem.

Did you just ask if I was 200lbs?? 😂
No if he was trying to soften your back up, I thought JB was leaving early tomorrow and you would get stuck carrying this mystery box upstairs LOL

Friends Lol GIF by Max

Reactions: JB
If you are one of the participants and don’t listen to WGP or tune into the preview show live or on replay, what are you even doing? THPers are taking hours out of their day to talk about you.

If you are one of the participants and don’t listen to WGP or tune into the preview show live or on replay, what are you even doing? THPers are taking hours out of their day to talk about you.

The stars aligned and I didn't get interrupted on my lunch break, so I actually got to listen live for a change. Really looking forward to the preview show.

Also, let's not pick up anymore big boxes until after the MC. :LOL:

The support, energy, and just overall buzz for this experience is incredible. I am definitely feeling all of it, and its awesome.

Back