CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Normally I’d go with Team Callaway but well things change and I’m putting my backing behind Team THP for the win

I’ve got a standard Paradym already so I would take the Paradym X

Drive home from work, hit the gym, multiple pages behind. Yes sir, love it!

THP doesn't have a great history so don't blame you. We are looking to change that though.
This the year to comeback...

Team THP gets after it in Carlsbad - Paradym X 10.5!!!

With the way things have gone the past few years I have been picking Callaway. However there is zero chance I am picking against my captain @Canadan. This is the year THP gets it back.

I have a feeling this team has that same belief they can pull it off.

Paradym 10.5

I know, shocking. I only have two of the rings in two years of playing the event.
But only actually won 1… you could say the first was a participation trophy.

Team Callaway

Paradym 💎💎💎 9° RH

Not sure if it will be the straightest but it should be the farthest

Team THP is taking it!!!
Standard Paradym 9* RH

Ok, as stated this is a very crazy time of year for us here at Callaway. With that, we have a change to Team Callaway, very interesting to see how this changes the official odds. I can already imagine the nonsense that @Canadan and @JB will be spewing with this update.

Unfortunately @JohnnyRodCG will not be able to be a part of the competition. He will still be around to see everyone before the event but will not be making the journey with us to the desert. With that, we get to welcome a new team member. In addition to being a huge help on the club side of this event and making sure you are all dialed in with your clubs, joining our winning squad as a 9 handicap is Paul Winterhalter. Happy to have Paul on our squad and bummed we will all have to miss a couple days with Johnny.

Here we go. It’s freaking Granddaddy time!!! Excited to finally see team THP win this thing again.

Ok, as stated this is a very crazy time of year for us here at Callaway. With that, we have a change to Team Callaway, very interesting to see how this changes the official odds. I can already imagine the nonsense that @Canadan and @JB will be spewing with this update.

Unfortunately @JohnnyRodCG will not be able to be a part of the competition. He will still be around to see everyone before the event but will not be making the journey with us to the desert. With that, we get to welcome a new team member. In addition to being a huge help on the club side of this event and making sure you are all dialed in with your clubs, joining our winning squad as a 9 handicap is Paul Winterhalter. Happy to have Paul on our squad and bummed we will all have to miss a couple days with Johnny.

Bummer about @JohnnyRodCG cannot go but Paul Winterhalter is an awesome guy. One of the most genuine people around. Team THP will love him!

Sad that we won't get to tee it up with Johnny, but excited to meet Paul! Welcome!!

Let’s go team THP!!!

Back