Video The Worst Golf Podcast – Episode 46

Even not watching it live, it's a gas listening to you to do the Spousal thing.
Great/Worst show as always.

Wanted to catch this live, but office work has not allowed me to do as many of these

But, good to watch while eating lunch soon.

Yes, very exciting 2024 coming.

The Grandaddy as said multiple times is just on a different level and the GREATEST amateur event ever.

I was not able to watch live so I was not the one asking about the guitar. I do want to know who did as you now are public enemy number one.

@JB is the shaft the same one you used at Dormie? Sounds like it.

sorry,

I forgot to tag @MWard

Crazy about the Verizon account being opened I'm dealing with someone trying to open CC now! Lock that credit down! Love the show as always and bring on next week already!

I am interested to see how this shaft works for JB.

I am interested to see how this shaft works for JB.
it’s worked really good for me the last few months and I’ve talked about it in the live update threads of shaft up

it’s worked really good for me the last few months and I’ve talked about it in the live update threads of shaft up
Just one driver 🤯

Watching now.. would’ve loved to hear @GolferGal do a Macho Man impression.

Guilty of initially buggering up the live thread about breakfast coney dogs 😬
rob riggle raise hand GIF by Team Coco

Just watched. Another good episode.

I wonder if Danny Le has an anti right version of that proto shaft.

Golden Ticket for Shaft Up, I wouldn’t be surprised if that jumped to top of people's list now.

Finally got to listen and there's a new guitar and I find out JB & GG were married on the same WGP 😂 . Sorry, I'll see my way out.

I honestly thought JB had on a CeeDee Lamb shirt at first Lol.

The Grandaddy, Holiday Cheer, BagBoy Signups. Wow, what a couple weeks we have coming.

Last edited:
Sorry, I meant with the new driver head. How that compares with your current head.

Reactions: JB
another Worst episode ever!
so much going on now and next year.

glad to be able to get this on Spotify, thanks for making that happen.

Finally got a chance to watch. As a Lightning fan, I liked the 88 T-Shirt.

Finished watching a bit ago and really enjoyed the episode. Being able to use the Holiday Cheer golden ticket for Shaft Up is incredible!

Finally got to listen and there's a new guitar and I find out JB & GG were married on the same WGP 😂 . Sorry, I'll see my way out.

The Grandaddy, Holiday Cheer, BagBoy Signups. Wow, what a couple weeks we have coming.
I couldn’t figure out what shirt he had on.

Couldn’t catch it live but watched the video and I seriously can’t wait to see what Edel and the other 4 companies that JB alluded to are dropping in the next few months

I couldn’t figure out what shirt he had on.
Vasy the greatest of all goaltenders

I was not able to watch live so I was not the one asking about the guitar. I do want to know who did as you now are public enemy number one.
They need to change color of Guitar in new location and see if anyone noticed

Back