ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be such a fun experience. Was a pleasure meeting Craig a couple times once passing by and once getting a chance to play a round with him. Great company that had so many branches into the game.

who doesn't want a chance to hang out with the Anime Gods!?!

eru chitanda love GIF
#WeAreDelights

I’m in

Really bummed that I can't sign up for this (dates just don't work for me this year). Good luck everyone. This is going to be freaking epic!

Ended up not being able to make the dates work on this one with the prior week travels. Best of luck to all who enter!

I'm going to have to route from the sidelines on this one. This is right in the heart of state regionals for my two girls and their soccer teams. I have to stay flexible for their schedules.

Mannnnnn wish I could make the dates work. Craig is great and @Muchmore18 and @xThor being involved is a major plus. And Ballyhack. This will be a great one!

We will keep this open through today.
Tons of signups, thanks THPers. We will get participants announced next week.

We should be thanking you guys for all these opportunities.

Looking forward to see who get their names added to the list.

Will Smith Reaction GIF

If only 1 thing could come of this it would be that I wish every THPer could meet Craig from Bag Boy and discuss what they would like to see in a bag

If only 1 thing could come of this it would be that I wish every THPer could meet Craig from Bag Boy and discuss what they would like to see in a bag
He is genuinely interested in what we have to say. Even if some of our ideas are questionable

He is genuinely interested in what we have to say. Even if some of our ideas are questionable
I've only been to one experience, but his interest was unrivaled. I've never seen anything quite like it

Good luck all! Can’t wait to follow this one

He was full on taking notes! It was so cool to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back