I like the look of that!

I love the look of the current Paradym line. At least from a cosmetic standpoint I like that these are a continuation of that theme.

That’s an interesting finish. It probably looks better in person but the way the “marble” meets the solid color of the face is a bit off putting to me personally. At least in those pics.

The finish seems to stand out a bit more on this iteration (with this picture) than it did on OG Paradym.

chevy chase christmas movies GIF

I am going to wait posting on this till release is from Callaway, because I need more information and better pics

I am going to wait posting on this till release is from Callaway, because I need more information and better pics
Yeah I want to see some better pics and see it in person. But my initial reaction was a bit jarring.

Little busy looking for my taste.

AI cosmetics as well?

You all are funny. 😉

I like it..

Still the marble theme? Is that something to do with the material construction? I would do terrible things for a customs in orange. Guess I need to start jotting down questions for next month 😁

Still the marble theme? Is that something to do with the material construction? I would do terrible things for a customs in orange. Guess I need to start jotting down questions for next month 😁
Forged carbon.

Forged carbon

Back