The Official 2023 NFL Thread

They have looked pretty bad the last few weeks. Lawrence isn’t 100%. But Etienne with 12 yards rushing is something.
The Jags o-line couldn’t block a wet paper bag. Worst run blocking I’ve ever seen. And not good are pass blocking either. All three interior positions need replacing.

Watching Dallas/Miami. Couple of questionable roughing the passer calls. You can't expect these guys to be able to stop on a dime. What will the NFL do next? Put a couple of flags on the QB, pull one and he's down?
Bring back violent football….

Watching Dallas/Miami. Couple of questionable roughing the passer calls. You can't expect these guys to be able to stop on a dime. What will the NFL do next? Put a couple of flags on the QB, pull one and he's down?
Both brutal roughing calls. They need to have an eye in the sky judge that calls down and says you got that wrong. Can’t go any softer on QBs. Have to protect them but we’ve hit the line where it’s too far a lot of the time. The parsons hit was what should be taught to in my opinion. Help up and just pushed and didn’t take him down and put weight on him.

Both brutal roughing calls. They need to have an eye in the sky judge that calls down and says you got that wrong. Can’t go any softer on QBs. Have to protect them but we’ve hit the line where it’s too far a lot of the time. The parsons hit was what should be taught to in my opinion. Help up and just pushed and didn’t take him down and put weight on him.
What makes it even worse is a call like that could cost a team the game. Who wants to see a tight game decided by a blown call?

Haha at Jags losing their only healthy Ol

Haha at Bland just literally holding the jersey the entire time

Haha at Bland just literally holding the jersey the entire time
Animated GIF

The Jags benching Lawrence is the right call, he is playing like garbage and this game is all but over.

Late to the party I know, but DETROIT LIONS DIVISION CHAMPS!!!
You spelled it wrong. Wait. I’m not sure anymore.

Cowboys f**k themselves so much on the road with dumb penalties

The Jags benching Lawrence is the right call, he is playing like garbage and this game is all but over.
Guy throws 4 first half picks in a playoff game and then comes back to win. You just never know!

@JB do you find that you enjoy watching nfl games more now, or more when you were in the business?

That’s an odd roughing the passer call

@JB do you find that you enjoy watching nfl games more now, or more when you were in the business?
Not sure. I liked the game more then, when DBs could actually cover.

But I love that my wife is super into it, despite me not being as much (team wise). So i just follow her lead

Hahahah. That is hysterical to be called while Bland holds Hills jersey on every play

Dallas backup LT is atrocious

So we live in a world where we’re basically one week from 2024, and Joe Flacco and Baker Mayfield are on heaters.

Weird.

Back