Favorite Mitsubishi Shaft Ever?

Diamana whiteboard. Blueboard was amazing in fairway woods just the same

Diamana whiteboard. Blueboard was amazing in fairway woods just the same
I did like that blueboard in the fw's. Had one in my J40 4 wood. Actually...still have that sitting here somewhere.

I did like that blueboard in the fw's. Had one in my J40 4 wood. Actually...still have that sitting here somewhere.
I didn’t like it in 3w (probably would now) but crushed it in 7w, in the most boujie old man club ever

Tensei 1K White is amazing in driver and fairways.

Haven't had a ton of their shafts. Have had the Diamana in my two favorite clubs of last few years. My hybrids.

I don’t think I have ever actually played one🫣

Diamana white or blue board 🤔

The Kai'li Blue is the only one I know of that I've spent much time with. Will have to try more going forward.

Can’t split two -

- Kuro Kage TiNi ( in driver and 3w )

- and Tensei in the hybrid …

For me , working very nicely

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3276.jpeg
    IMG_3276.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 1
Using the Kai'li White now and love it. I have the MMT in the hybrid and love that one as well but the hybrid is out of the bag currently. I did have a Diamana blueboard way back when and remember it fondly.

If I had to pick one it would be the Kai'li White as the 5w has so much versatility to it now and I like the flights I get with it.

MMT hybrid and Kai'li White.

I haven’t used more than a handful but overall my favourite was my MMT 95 iron shafts.

Diamana GT

Tensei Pro Blue TX....

A

Tensei Blue has been really good to me for a while.

Tensei CK Pro White! Absolutely perfect shaft in my fairway wood and hybrid

Tensei 1k Pro Orange. The Kai’li White 70 that is currently in my ◊◊◊ driver might soon take over as my favorite but I only have 5 rounds with it.

Probably the Tensei Pro Orange.

I’d love to try a GT.

Back