The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hy-Wood

pretty cool they have an online fitting tool to see how to mix and match clubs it looks like

my suggestions
1704725273052.png

This lineup looks really good. They've added a 4+ hy-wood. Looking forward to hitting these during their annual demo days this spring.

I was playing recently and noticed a slightly different sound... when I looked at the club sure enough the back weight was missing. The club has been great... the build quality has been rather suspect.

On this note, does anybody know the weight of the weight in the back of the hywood and/or where one can be found? I don't have a Cleveland certified repair person close enough to make it worth it for a club I can replace for ~$125 or just move to a different model (IE just get better with the UW).

I was playing recently and noticed a slightly different sound... when I looked at the club sure enough the back weight was missing. The club has been great... the build quality has been rather suspect.

On this note, does anybody know the weight of the weight in the back of the hywood and/or where one can be found? I don't have a Cleveland certified repair person close enough to make it worth it for a club I can replace for ~$125 or just move to a different model (IE just get better with the UW).
Contact Cleveland, see what they can do for you. In the past they’ve been wonderful with me about small issues

Contact Cleveland, see what they can do for you. In the past they’ve been wonderful with me about small issues
I did and they just steered me to the qualified repair shop route. Which is just a bit too far from me to make it worth it. They didn’t disclose the weight and wouldn’t send me one.

Man, I was absolutely hammering the Hywood at the range today!

I finally got my 3+ Hywood out to the range today. I had originally ordered it with the Tensei Blue 65R but they were backordered so dropped down to the 55R. Was a little worried but I'm reworking my swing and moving everything lighter and less stiff so figured I'd give it a go.

Holy crap - this club is just stupid good. First swing with it was dead straight with medium trajectory. The rest of the balls were straight, just the trajectory and yardage changed with how good/bad the strike was. The shaft timed perfectly and as always, easy swing = good result. You'd think I would have learned that by now...

The XL2 driver is already on the short list to try when I do a fitting.

This happened to me last August. I had bought it from an online retailer. PGASS is an authorized agent to I went there and they sent it back to Cleveland. Cleveland replaced the club. That weight cannot be purchased.

Back