What is your useless super power?

PiratePenguin

2024 Goat Cup Team Brennan
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I can get every grain of rice out of a bowl/plate when eating. Everyone else in my family leaves like 8 billion stray rice grains behind, like heathens.

I can get every grain of rice out of a bowl/plate when eating. Everyone else in my family leaves like 8 billion stray rice grains behind, like heathens.

Woth chopsticks as well cos that would be movie worthy

I can remember exactly which ceiling tile zi need to remove on the 4th floor of an 8 story building to get to the piece of equipment I'm there to look at.

But I can't remember where I put my phone/wallet/keys/screwdriver 30 seconds ago

I guess the Superbowl commercial was true: if you're gonna remember something new, you gotta make room by forgetting something else

Wet socks don't bother me

Metabolism

I can have the same meals everyday for a long time without getting sick of them. Makes meal prep and sticking to a meal plan super easy

Currently eating my chicken quesadillas with a side of air fried sweet potatoes, which has been my dinner probably 95% of the nights for the last 6 months

The ability to recall food memories (ie. What I ate, where I ate it, when I ate it, for pretty much any meal ever), but a complete inability to remember people's names.

I can have the same meals everyday for a long time without getting sick of them. Makes meal prep and sticking to a meal plan super easy

Currently eating my chicken quesadillas with a side of air fried sweet potatoes, which has been my dinner probably 95% of the nights for the last 6 months
I can do the same thing without a problem. Drives my wife crazy.

I can remember song lyrics. All I need is the first 3 words of a song and I’ll remember the whole thing.
My sub power is alway picking the absolute worst line at a store. I have a radar for grandmas writing paper checks for 9.76 worth of groceries. Same power applies to lanes of traffic. It’s a gift.

I’m very close to this but it greatly depends on the food.

I do this also. Especially breakfast and lunch which I eat on my own a lot. I’ll go on very long streaks of eating the same thing over and over. I’ve been on oatmeal for breakfast for 3 years now 😂

I do this also. Especially breakfast and lunch which I eat on my own a lot. I’ll go on very long streaks of eating the same thing over and over. I’ve been on oatmeal for breakfast for 3 years now 😂
I could eat a sausage and egg biscuit everyday for lord only knows how long. Chase it with a Coke.

haha yep breakfast for me is a ham, egg, and cheese English muffin sandwich with a banana. Also think that’s been 3 years for me 😂

Not mine, but my wife's is uncanny. She somehow manages to call me every time I am checking out at the grocery store with something that was forgotten on the grocery list. It doesnt matter if I have done a quick 10 minute shop or in the store for an hour, as soon as I start the check out process, my phone rings.

I have three:

I can listen to a piece of classical music for the first time and correctly identify the composer about 80% of the time. And not just major composers. “That voicing/motif sounds like Grieg.” And it is.

God upgraded my RAM because I got a slow CPU, so I’m pretty good at trivia.

I can look at a printed or handwritten passage and find typos/grammatical errors within seconds.

I can beat Mega Man 2 on NES in ~30 minutes. It's my favorite game ever. Only the really best gamers can do it faster than me

I can read something that is upside down as easily as if it was right side up.

My plethora of useless facts.

Back