Tour Event 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Finally a solid field. Would like to see some household names at the top of the leaderboard this week

Great pairings this wee 😎IMG_5166.jpegIMG_5167.jpegIMG_5168.jpeg

Last edited:
I love seeing Bay Hill! I cannot wait for this to start tomorrow!!

Funny how so many of the guys have stars next to their names, yet many of them didn’t show up in the who are the pga stars thread. Out of touch I reckon 🤷‍♂️
Those are personal stars for who I follow. 👍

Min Woo Lee from downtown!

Man, every time these guys are in the rough it's a lost cause so far.

Love having some golf on while I work.

Course looking fantastic this morning. I know many say its overrated but I need to play there some day

Love having some golf on while I work.
I always say its nice to try and get some work done while I watch golf lol

Course looking fantastic this morning. I know many say its overrated but I need to play there some day
It is a perfectly reasonable perspective if you're only thinking about the course and not the experience.

It was worth it as an Arnie guy. 100%

Just stay the hell away from the caddies lmao

Yeah it does. It looks very pure and that rough looks challenging to say the least.

It's worth it IMO and a fun track if you allow yourself to play and try to put the Arnie nostalgia to the side. The clubhouse/pro shop is fun also.

Dunlap is not having a good morning. Hopefully he can turn it around.

Back