2024 Asics Golf Shoes

anyone else take a look at the new Kayano's or the fresh colorways of the Ace Pro M?

anyone else take a look at the new Kayano's or the fresh colorways of the Ace Pro M?
I haven't seem them in person yet, but definitely on my short list as I have 2 pair of the gen1 Kayanos and love them.

I'm consciously trying to avoid this thread because if I look too much I'll end up buying. :LOL: I just bought a pair of Asics running shoes a couple weeks ago and they're very comfortable. If their golf shoes are similar I'd probably love them since I walk all my rounds.

No sir, Duo BOAs are holding up well.

I'm consciously trying to avoid this thread because if I look too much I'll end up buying. :LOL: I just bought a pair of Asics running shoes a couple weeks ago and they're very comfortable. If their golf shoes are similar I'd probably love them since I walk all my rounds.
Looking forward to your purchase haha

They are. I just had an issue with the tongue shifting to the side all the time when I bought the first iteration so I haven't revisited. But I never had that issue with any of their running shoes.

I'm not, but I've been wearing the 23's a lot lately.

My Kayano Ace golf shoes are my favorites. I just bought 3 pair of Johnston and Murphys while in Myrtle Beach, but I'll add 2 pair of the 2024 versions soon.

Do you have any experience with the last generation and if so can you compare feel and fit?

Yes. Fit is similar, but feel is more sturdy/structured. They added elastic connecting the tongue to the sole of the shoe which prevents it from slipping and provides a better feel (YMMV).

Yes. Fit is similar, but feel is more sturdy/structured. They added elastic connecting the tongue to the sole of the shoe which prevents it from slipping and provides a better feel (YMMV).
Nice! I'm looking forward to trying a pair. I have 2 pair of the first gen and my only complaint is the fabric in the heel area wore a hole after just one season. That's probably more a me problem than shoe problem.

Just saw these while cruising the socials…

Sonofa....

I feel like this should be standard issue THP staff footwear.
I kind of agree. @JB how can we negotiate these things haha

As colorways go - These two blues don't work together:
View attachment 9237155

and I agree with @Hawk that I could rock the spike version all day!

Mizuno slid Asics a $20 to make this colorway.

Adidas ZGs are probably a better buy. FlyteFoam and Lightstrike are pretty similar, but Lightstrike is lighter and Lightstrike Pro is significantly more comfortable.

Sadly in UK large sizes (like 13) of asics gel golf shoes don't seem to be available.

Limited Edition Asics Gel Kayano Ace 2 shoes.

Asics-Gel-Kayano-Ace-2-LIMITED-EDITION-NightSky-White.jpg

Limited Edition Asics Gel Kayano Ace 2 shoes.

View attachment 9262449
Good looking color combo

Back