Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

I am running out of great things to say about my M7. It makes walking so much easier and keeps me loose throughout the round. The ability to send this thing downrange and just walk freely helps in so many ways. This is one of the best things I've ever won on THP.

I am running out of great things to say about my M7. It makes walking so much easier and keeps me loose throughout the round. The ability to send this thing downrange and just walk freely helps in so many ways. This is one of the best things I've ever won on THP.
I can’t imagine willingly going back to a manual push cart, outside of inclement weather situations

I can’t imagine willingly going back to a manual push cart, outside of inclement weather situations
This. I honestly had more fun carrying on those off weather days than a manual push cart. I pushed for my friends a few times when they went to the clubhouse to get food or drinks and it’s just not enjoyable anymore 😂

This. I honestly had more fun carrying on those off weather days than a manual push cart. I pushed for my friends a few times when they went to the clubhouse to get food or drinks and it’s just not enjoyable anymore 😂
Oh, I wouldn’t go that far. My back appreciates a push cart, but doesn’t appreciate the accidental brake handle hits and slamming stomach first into the handle

I’ll never go back to manual push cart. The inclement weather would have my bougie ass inside and not out on the golf course, lol

I’ll never go back to manual push cart. The inclement weather would have my bougie ass inside and not out on the golf course, lol
It’s not my favorite to play in, but I’ll still play in it. Just no lightning!

M7 was a champ today is the wet and soft ground. If I squinted maybe it was losing a touch of traction toward the end of the round as the treads become mud filled but it still had plenty of zip to outrun my pace.

She out here. Going on season 4.

IMG_0059.jpeg

Have you noticed if speed 9 feels a little sluggish? Or am I just used to it now so it doesn’t feel like it’s going at a crazy speed anymore?
I didn’t notice anything the other day fwiw

Do the sand bottle close (seal) when not in use, i.e. so the sand won't spill out when in your car?
No, the sand bottle doesn’t seal. I empty the bottle before I leave the course if there’s any sand left. Different courses use different ingredients so I’d probably do that even if it did seal.

Have you noticed if speed 9 feels a little sluggish? Or am I just used to it now so it doesn’t feel like it’s going at a crazy speed anymore?
Hard to tell today the grounds were so soft/soaked. Will have to keep an eye out when it dries out a bit.

She out here. Going on season 4.

View attachment 9246289
Charged up the battery and got Sprocket out for a round yesterday. Even going into my 4th season, the battery still read full after 18. The battery quality is the biggest surprise.

My first golf round in a while will take place Sunday. I am looking forward to it because I miss being on the course, but having my Motocaddy makes the loop easier and keeps me loose between shots.

I noticed it felt slower towards the end of last season. Thought it might have just been me. But now that you bring it up, maybe it's a thing?

I noticed it felt slower towards the end of last season. Thought it might have just been me. But now that you bring it up, maybe it's a thing?
I wonder if that’s a sign of the battery getting sleepy. I mean at 9, it still runs away from me. I just remember it looking faster

I wonder if that’s a sign of the battery getting sleepy. I mean at 9, it still runs away from me. I just remember it looking faster
Yeah it's not like I'm keeping up with it or anything, I just swear I remember it having more pep than it does now

Yeah it's not like I'm keeping up with it or anything, I just swear I remember it having more pep than it does now
Exactly. I remember being like oh snap this thing has some giddy up.

Now I walk easy at 6 when I want it at my hands. 4 and 5 used to be question marks.

Exactly. I remember being like oh snap this thing has some giddy up.

Now I walk easy at 6 when I want it at my hands. 4 and 5 used to be question marks.
leg day has paid off

Just your semi-annual reminder to clean underneath the hood from time to time.

IMG_4224.jpeg

New to forum and owner of an M7 remote this year. Have to say I love it and encouraging me to walk a lot more. Couple of questions for the vets:

1. Sometimes when folding up the front wheel doesn't seem to completely collapse underneath and it is wobbly. Is there an adjustment or should I be looking for debris stuck underneath? I wiped it down and still having same issue.

2. Accessory holder, the top mount is right in the middle of my driver head and fairway metal. Using my C130 cart bag with putter in the front. Are most just changing where you slot your clubs or something I am missing. I see the pictures on line and the setup seems to have a lot more room around the handle.

Thanks.

Back