Tour Event 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational

JT with a bomb.

Boy TM would sure be pumped if he wins with this putter.

Boy TM would sure be pumped if he wins with this putter.
Yeah that’s a long way from earlier with the feature group ******** the bed and one of them ditching the driver. this would be solid

Oh Rory. That ain’t it bud

Yeah that’s a long way from earlier with the feature group ******** the bed and one of them ditching the driver. this would be solid
Win is always a nice distraction

Durinng Rory’s run of great golf, I don’t remember this volatility.

Putter may be sketchy, but Scottie’s short game is really really good

Putter may be sketchy, but Scottie’s short game is really really good
His putting woes are a distraction to the fact that he has one of the best short games on tour.

His putting woes are a distraction to the fact that he has one of the best short games on tour.
It’s sad and horrifying how good the rest is. Dominant performances could be the norm

Did Dan Hicks just call the 6th one of the best par 5’s in the world? It’s a good par 5, but I don’t think it sniffs high on anyone’s list

His iron play is solid too. Driver as well. He’s a video game character who used all the points on max power and accuracy, and said ehh how important is putting really?

It’s sad and horrifying how good the rest is. Dominant performances could be the norm
It’s silly really. All other parts of his game are that damn good that he really only needs to be an average to slightly better than average during most weeks.

Did Dan Hicks just call the 6th one of the best par 5’s in the world? It’s a good par 5, but I don’t think it sniffs high on anyone’s list
Visually it’s a pretty hole…but yeah I would pump the breaks on that talk.

Hyperbolic statement :LOL:

Visually it’s a pretty hole…but yeah I would pump the breaks on that talk.
Bingo. Pretty, but that’s it. I bet Dan made an eagle there once and this is his way of rubbing it in to his friends in the broadcast.

Hahaha Clark with the ultimate walk in

Bingo. Pretty, but that’s it. I bet Dan made an eagle there once and this is his way of rubbing it in to his friends in the broadcast.
Probably.

Me I drove it up against the lip of the bunker on the left. Got out, and hit a wood to about 12 feet and missed the birdie putt.

Will just stuck in neutral

It’s silly really. All other parts of his game are that damn good that he really only needs to be an average to slightly better than average during most weeks.
Someone said recently that if his putting was just slightly above average he would be on a Tiger like run

Probably.

Me I drove it up against the lip of the bunker on the left. Got out, and hit a wood to about 12 feet and missed the birdie putt.
Driver in the fairway, didn’t think I could get there, wedged on for my third and never came close to the hole for my birdie.

That’s so stupid good Scottie

Someone said recently that if his putting was just slightly above average he would be on a Tiger like run
I think of when DJ went from a terrible putter to being a really good putter and dialed in the wedge game for those 2 years and he was around seemingly every week.

Scottie is ahead of the game on all right now. Just needs to putt.

Reactions: JB
Well that’s a curious miss. Way short of the green.

Lowry 8mph more on ball speed than Scottie there. Both 6 irons.

Back