CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Seems fitting.
I’m sure the cargo shorts pockets match the 14 way bag
cargo shorts..

Ew Sickening GIF by Gerbert!

Been up a bit collecting my thoughts. Shaved my mange looking facial hair. Packed up the hotel. Checked my tee time for today a few times.

Thanks everyone for already taking great interest in what’s going down at Briggs Ranch. I’ve got two extra battery packs and a goal in mind for the thread. Stay active ya crazies, it a lofty one. Let’s make THP and Callaway Golf proud of the Goat Cup!

Any golf course pictures posted before 5pm today are not from Briggs Ranch. Just making that clear to avoid any confusion.

Been up a bit collecting my thoughts. Shaved my mange looking facial hair. Packed up the hotel. Checked my tee time for today a few times.

Thanks everyone for already taking great interest in what’s going down at Briggs Ranch. I’ve got two extra battery packs and a goal in mind for the thread. Stay active ya crazies, it a lofty one. Let’s make THP and Callaway Golf proud of the Goat Cup!

Any golf course pictures posted before 5pm today are not from Briggs Ranch. Just making that clear to avoid any confusion.
love the pre-golf golf..

All course pics from other rounds i am sure will be shared in a different thread. I know @hedley_lamarr08 and @Bunker Snot are playing somewhere else prior to the event

Happy Travel Day. Loading in to watch the preview show now!

Happy travel day guys!

Watching the preview show during this layover, about half way through. First off great job guys thanks for doing that, but @e1iterate I didn’t appreciate that “Briggs isn’t your local sim course” comment 😂😂
All in good fun my friend. Play well and enjoy!

I just watched the live show again - I cannot believe JDax continued to mess up names the entire show :ROFLMAO:
It adds to his charm :ROFLMAO:

PSA...looking for great breakfast in downtown San Antonio...go here and thank me later

If one can convince themselves that cargo shorts are more appropriate than joggers.... well, I dont know how to end this thought.

I just watched the live show again - I cannot believe JDax continued to mess up names the entire show :ROFLMAO:
He's got a lot on his mind.

Safe travel all.

Team Finley is coming in strong.

Appreciate the advice on my singles match with Mr. Finley (Match 5), need to just focus on my game and not get too discouraged by the consistency of my opponent. One hole at a time and really no downside since going against a legend, unless I lose worse than 8 and 6… 😬

Appreciate the advice on my singles match with Mr. Finley (Match 5), need to just focus on my game and not get too discouraged by the consistency of my opponent. One hole at a time and really no downside since going against a legend, unless I lose worse than 8 and 6… 😬
Exactly. One hole at a time. Just focus on your game and have fun out there.

Back