The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Vikings trade with Texans to acquire another 1st round pick #23. Guessing they are gathering ammo to move up and take a QB....but which one?

It's gotta be Daniels or JJ McCarthy

It's gotta be Daniels or JJ McCarthy
Not sure they can trade into the top 3 since Chicago, Washington and New England all need QB's, and that's likely where Daniels is going. Where McCarthy goes will be real interesting.

Not sure they can trade into the top 3 since Chicago, Washington and New England all need QB's, and that's likely where Daniels is going. Where McCarthy goes will be real interesting.

I think Maye and Williams are going to be first 2 picks , i could see maybe Daniels falling but you never know. He's a bit older and he's skinny , you start to hear murmurs like will he get hurt etc.

Mcarthy could go 4th or he could go 27th. A lot depends on the team i guess. Reminds me a bit of Josh Allen in that regard

The Rams restructured Aaron Donald’s contract and then he retired a couple hours later. Wild.

Wow, has it really been that long already? Feels like it's only be a couple of years. I sometimes still accidentally call them the St. Louis Rams.
Yep. And that's the year they drafted Jared Goff.

really like the bears trading a 4th rounder for Allen

Still the big question is what do they do with their qb dilemma. Again I'm not on the Fields train, nor am I on the Caleb Williams train, but I would not be mad if they ride it out with fields after this Allen trade and get a haul for the #1 pick
I want to like this more than I do. It's solid, but has Allen Robinson to the Bears feels from a bit ago for me. Never really lived up to his hype. Keenan seems to be very injury prone. I hope it works out

I want to like this more than I do. It's solid, but has Allen Robinson to the Bears feels from a bit ago for me. Never really lived up to his hype. Keenan seems to be very injury prone. I hope it works out
great comparison but at least Keenan has accomplished way more in his career at that point than Allen Robinson ... but like you said Keenan is also more injury prone and is 31 instead of 25 like Robinson was

Now I dont feel like they need a 1st round WR and can draft one later on

Not quite as injury prone as it may seem. Was injured at the end of last year, but if they didn’t suck so bad, he would have played through it.

great comparison but at least Keenan has accomplished way more in his career at that point than Allen Robinson ... but like you said Keenan is also more injury prone and is 31 instead of 25 like Robinson was

Now I dont feel like they need a 1st round WR and can draft one later on
Definitely shakes up the draft board. I think they are down to only 3 or 4 picks though after the trade. 2 in the first, a 3rd and maybe another 4th?

Not quite as injury prone as it may seem. Was injured at the end of last year, but if they didn’t suck so bad, he would have played through it.
Good to know. I just remember him getting hurt literally every year I had him on my fantasy team 🤣

There are a lot of trades that end up looking bad with hindsight but this is the worst other than the Herschel Walker trade and if Caleb Williams ends up be an all-time great it is going to be the worst.

Can do nothing but help

I was coming in to mention this. Dude has had one hell of a career and with the SB win, there isn't anything else he needs to worry about. Also frees up cap $$ for the Rams

Bye Felicia

Bye Felicia

Wave Hello GIF by Odd Creative

Back