The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Missed most of the first period doing some investigative journalism, which really means listening for 90 minutes.

but cats are down and a number of starters are not playing due to minor injuries. Very odd here

Goal!!!! Cupp with the open netter off the rebound.

Larkin!!!! Makes it 3-1

Copp lights the lamp again!!! 4-1 Wings

Copp makes it 4-1! #LGRW

Kane scores 5-1 wings!!!

5-1. Kane from DeBrincat!

WTF 5-3 now!

6-3 Larkin empty net

6-3 final. #LGRW.

Kucherov has 15 points in his last 4 games, his last multi-game pointless streak ended on November 4th after 2 games

122 points in 68 games

Fell asleep during Bolts game but they won.
Kuch with 4 more points and Duclair keeps the goal streak going.

MVP MVP MVP MVP

He is having himself one hell of a season.
That pass from the knees is up there with Barkov with the bouncing diving pass from a month ago.
Rupper is going to discuss on NHL Network later the pass of the year, but I think those two are contenders.

That pass from the knees is up there with Barkov with the bouncing diving pass from a month ago.
Rupper is going to discuss on NHL Network later the pass of the year, but I think those two are contenders.
He is a magician for sure. I didn’t see the Barkov pass.

Get out of here…
It was completely nuts.
With that said, the Cats missing him right now injured and they are in a free fall.

It was completely nuts.
With that said, the Cats missing him right now injured and they are in a free fall.
They are lock for the playoffs. Get healthy and they will be ready.

They are lock for the playoffs. Get healthy and they will be ready.
Without a doubt, but you hate to see the hottest team in the NHL, hit the skids right before the playoffs. Not ideal.

Back