Brands you are rocking in 2024?

pumbaa

Teem Tour Edge 2024!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone have a closet redo, new brand they like, or change of style?

Personally I am looking more at FJ apparel as I seem to like the look and fit. Always sticking with the CloudSpun and Stitch stays in rotation.

I am looking for a new brand of shorts, I have legs like tree trunks and always have and need more room in the thighs, but for the money the Haggar Cool 18 are hard to beat.

Shoes are a lot of Nike and the Ultraboost Adidas. May look at New Balance because those 574 Master colorway are calling my damn name!

Socks is FJ and Motionwool mostly.

More Primo will be making it in the closet this year. Maybe some more Greyson and Peter Millar too.

No redo for me. Have found a couple shirts I like from Under Armour this spring. First time in several years for that. Also bought a Nike polo with a fresh look and a vented collar I like. Shorts I am still rolling with Puma Dealer, I’ve added a couple more P hats as well. I also bought some drawstring shorts off LL Bean that will be great for golf. I’m on the prowl for a white polo that isn’t nipple revealing. Not sure it exists.

I've picked up some Genteal polos. It is a local brand and the founder is in my tailgate group. They're a green grass shop and men's store type brand. The quality of the polos is outstanding.

Otherwise, I've bought some Puma (pants and shorts) and Johnnie-O.

No redo for me. Have found a couple shirts I like from Under Armour this spring. First time in several years for that. Also bought a Nike polo with a fresh look and a vented collar I like. Shorts I am still rolling with Puma Dealer, I’ve added a couple more P hats as well. I also bought some drawstring shorts off LL Bean that will be great for golf. I’m on the prowl for a white polo that isn’t nipple revealing. Not sure it exists.
I rocked a P hat for the first time yesterday and had my best range session in a while...conicedence? I think not!

I almost bought a Travis Matthew shirt last week which probably means I’ll be buying it soon.

PM, Adidas, Puma, FJ. I have one Straight Down polo, that may grow this year it all depends on if I like the pattern

Foot Joy or Adidas shoes. Lands End pants and shirts. Mizuno sweaters and windbreakers. Ping Boonie model bucket style hats.

Probably going to rock some Trav shorts here soon as well. Don't have any of those

Probably going to rock some Trav shorts here soon as well. Don't have any of those
Im jealous of people that Trav fits well on, it really is some of the nicest material i have come across.

Extracurricular

Big Fan. Find a discount code though.

Loudmouth is always a solid choice
John Candy No GIF by Laff

I’ve taken a liking to Peter Millar and Bad Birdie

Polos= Greyson, Gfore, Peter Millar, Rhoback
Shoes= Gfore, Jordan and FJ
Shorts= Travis Mathew, Johnnie-O

I've become a big fan of Peter Millar since getting a shirt from the Mossy Oak pro shop during the 2022 Morgan Cup. I've bought several more when they have there 50% off sale along with one from Briggs Ranch. I also got a Johnnie O from Vic National in October at the Victory Cup that I really like. I got a Greyson there too which is nice but I think I like it more for an office shirt or night out over on the golf course. Puma will still be my main golf polo but I will pick up the Peter Millar and Johnnie O when they are one sale.

I also got a couple of Peter Millar shorts and a Qzip that I'm really liking. My wife also got me a couple of pair of Grand Slam shorts which seem to be pretty good for the price. These go with the multiple Puma shorts I already have.

For shoes it's Puma and a new pair of GFore's that I recently got. I'm really liking the Gfore and may pick up another pair if I catch them on sale.

I’ve taken a liking to Peter Millar and Bad Birdie
I see the bad birdie stuff here a lot on sale . I really want to add some flair to my golf wardrobe. It’s just scary. It’s my biggest ponder right now

Tried recently and will get more:
Lulu pants; Stitch polos; B Draddy polos; Puma jackpot shorts; TM hats

Planning to try:
Bonobos pants; Johnny O, PM, and Greyson polos; Rhoback hoody

Staples:
Nike shoes; Adidas outerwear; Puma polos

Tried and will pass:
Original Penguin polos

To try list from this thread:
Genteal
Extracurricular
UNRL (@Muchmore in person rec)

I see the bad birdie stuff here a lot on sale . I really want to add some flair to my golf wardrobe. It’s just scary. It’s my biggest ponder right now
My only complaint is the fit is different depending on the material. If you’re a slim guy it probably won’t make much of a difference

PM, Adidas, Puma, FJ. I have one Straight Down polo, that may grow this year it all depends on if I like the pattern
Haven’t tried Straight Down shirts but I have a couple of their ¼ zips that I absolutely love.

Recently sniped some Greyson shirts on sale from their site ($118 down to $47)
Got a few TM shirts for Xmas that are decent, and one Redvanly one that I have yet to try but seems very nice.
Slowly cruising sales and adding stuff while retiring things that have seen a few too many summer rounds.

Haven’t tried Straight Down shirts but I have a couple of their ¼ zips that I absolutely love.

Recently sniped some Greyson shirts on sale from their site ($118 down to $47)
Got a few TM shirts for Xmas that are decent, and one Redvanly one that I have yet to try but seems very nice.
Slowly cruising sales and adding stuff while retiring things that have seen a few too many summer rounds.
That’s a good price for the Greyson shirts. I believe I have a polo and a quarter zip from them, I’d have to check. Going into the warmer months, I have to shift into what I can sweat in and still be able to make eye contact with people when they see me.

Puma. Lots of puma. They kick ass, and support THP’ers.

Splash of Matte Grey.

Nike kicks.

That’s a good price for the Greyson shirts. I believe I have a polo and a quarter zip from them, I’d have to check. Going into the warmer months, I have to shift into what I can sweat in and still be able to make eye contact with people when they see me.
😂😂😂

I have a picture from Jamaica I will spare you all from.

Anyone have a closet redo, new brand they like, or change of style?

Personally I am looking more at FJ apparel as I seem to like the look and fit. Always sticking with the CloudSpun and Stitch stays in rotation.

I am looking for a new brand of shorts, I have legs like tree trunks and always have and need more room in the thighs, but for the money the Haggar Cool 18 are hard to beat.

Shoes are a lot of Nike and the Ultraboost Adidas. May look at New Balance because those 574 Master colorway are calling my damn name!

Socks is FJ and Motionwool mostly.
I love a newish golf brand called Dhudson.
For hats, I’m obsessed with Palm Golf co.
And for floral polos, Oahu Golf Apparel

Back