DDBowdoin

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
This thread was needed... the quality of YouTube is piss poor, but here is what I constantly working on. Enjoy my swing, throw some suggestions when you see flaws... there are several!

[YOUTUBE]a0lOh9gHn70[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]kDdoqSatKdc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]eYhAeOpQg0g[/YOUTUBE]

I dont think I would be able to hit at that range. I would feel like I was in jail in that little space.

DD, you have quite a good stroke. Your weight shift is perfect and you finish your swing well. The only thing I would say is that you should slow down your takeaway on the driver. The metronome you just got to review should help with that. But otherwise, it looks very good.

its looks like you bounce the driver off your back at the top of the swing to give it some acceleration on the downswing.

cute little forward press. :clapp: bet the ladies love that!

I dont think I would be able to hit at that range. I would feel like I was in jail in that little space.

You think that's a little space? I'm curious now what your ranges look like.

(Not to threadjack. I told Dan I think his fluidity is def enviable!)

Our mats are close together like that too. But I never use them. We hit off the grass only or we just go practice chipping and putting.

Thats about the size of our ranges too, but did you see the guy in the second video almost get wacked in the head.

Oops! I missed that.

yup, that was a close one! I hate the driving range but there are times when I just get caught at work and it's dark by the time I am home.

Grass range with easily 10ft boxes. I have never had to hit from mats... but then again... all the ranges i go to are at golf courses.

We dont need to go far where we are TinCup. There is a course every two miles.

This thread was needed... Enjoy my swing, throw some suggestions when you see flaws... there are several!

DD, I'm not a teaching pro so I'll try not to put any bad thoughts in your head. It looks generally good to me. Nice flexibility. If I was a teaching pro, I'd probably say be careful not to go over the parallel on the backswing; but I'm not, so I won't.

Grass range with easily 10ft boxes. I have never had to hit from mats... but then again... all the ranges i go to are at golf courses.

be thankful that your grass ranges don't close due to winter. the one at my country club does so we have been on mats for 2 weeks and we have about another 3 months of them

DD, I'm not a teaching pro so I'll try not to put any bad thoughts in your head. It looks generally good to me. Nice flexibility. If I was a teaching pro, I'd probably say be careful not to go over the parallel on the backswing; but I'm not, so I won't.

I've often been described as a combination of John Daly and Craig Stadler...

I've often been described as a combination of John Daly and Craig Stadler...

Too drunk to care about putting a towel down to keep from getting your pants dirty?

We dont need to go far where we are TinCup. There is a course every two miles.

Anyone else notice how he likes to rub it in every so often?! hehehe

I suppose I would too though.

Very nice fluid swing Dent.

Dent,

I'm not a teaching pro but I can't see anything wrong there.

Sometimes when I'm having a lesson with my pro, if I hit what I think is a bad shot, (at times) he will immediately point out that 99% of it was fine & just one little thing caused the bad outcome. In other words, he is reinforcing not to worry about the shot because all is good. In the circumstance, the next shot will be pure. I remember reading a stat that only something like four out of 10 shots hit by pros will be 'perfect'.

Dent...you...you mean...you're not Tiger Woods?

I'm crushed - I'll always picture him as Tiger with the swoosh smile. Always.

Yeah, but he's kinda cute anyway.
250.gif

Back