Pimp My Ride: PGA Tour edition

I have a 2010 Nissan Versa S that I'm about to customize. Take that playa's.

Are you getting 20s?

I like the flat black on Bubba's benz, just not the pink highlights. I wonder if he has 12 wraps on the steering wheel?

Only under the left hand.

I dont know if it is a generation thing or what, but I love the flat black, and it looks awesome on Bubbas G-Wagon

I like the flat black too and I'm 50. Looks sleek to me.

Hard to argue that. He likes his Ferraris.

Too bad he likes the ugliest model Ferrari has put out in the last 20 years. With so many stunners (360 / 430, 612 Scaglietti, 599 Fiorano) he picked the red-headed step-child. Money can't buy taste, I suppose. He starts to make it up with the Ford GT.

I love the GT-R as a car, but I don't like the quintuple-black treatment Rickie did. It's a look more fitting for a '96 Maxima. He's a kid though, so he gets a pass this time around.

I love the GTR.

Ya guys chill out a little I promise it will be okay... I was just trying to get 25

we dont have to chill out. Just make posts that make sense, then your post count will go up. you have to wait 10 days anyway.

Your a fag dude ha get some real friends

sweet bro, you just bought yourself a ticket to the banned wagon. You will find some classy friends there.

Your a fag dude ha get some real friends

THP does NOT tolerate this nonsense and certainly not slurs such as this.
This is your last warning, before you will have to find another forum to play on.

Back