WTB or WTT For Taylormade or Nike Irons

IndianaAmateur

Amateur Tour Player
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a set of Taylormade or Nike Irons. Right handed. Steel shaft prefer stiff flex. I have around 100-150 bucks to work with as far as making a cash/trade deal. I have a set of Slazenger Raw Distance irons up for trade. Set include 3 and 4 iron hybrids and 5-PW. Also a matching 14 way top Red/Black Staff bag. Set has only had about 25 rounds at most on them. They are right handed, steel shaft, reg. flex loft and lies. If interested or need any other info please let me know. Thanks MichaelView attachment 3147View attachment 3148View attachment 3149View attachment 3150View attachment 3151View attachment 3152View attachment 3153

Just ordered another set of Burner 1.0s. No need for the irons now. Will be looking for a 3 wood and driver. TM only. thanks

Good luck with the Burners. They are nice irons:taylormade:

Good luck with the Burners. They are nice irons:taylormade:

I had the following setup for the Amateur Tour:

Driver-Burner Superfast 2.0 9.5deg and stiff flex
Rescue- R7 19 deg with stiff flex
irons- Burner 1.0
wedge-Nike SV 52 deg
putter-Daytona Ghost

all in a Taylormade Catalina bag

good luck with the burners. I have heard nothing but great things about them

good luck with the burners. I have heard nothing but great things about them

I havent found anything better! The distance I get out of them is uncomparable to anything Ive ever hit.

I havent found anything better! The distance I get out of them is uncomparable to anything Ive ever hit.

Di11's my friend. Just saying:wilsonstaff:

If its distance you are after, there are lots of great distance irons. And while there is nothing wrong with the irons you are seeking, I am guessing you have not tried either the Wilson Di11 or the Cleveland CG16s.

If its distance you are after, there are lots of great distance irons. And while there is nothing wrong with the irons you are seeking, I am guessing you have not tried either the Wilson Di11 or the Cleveland CG16s.

JB- No I have not tried either one of those. I did have a Cleveland CG14 Black Pearl Wedge and it was awesome. I contimplated getting a set of Clevelands. My first set was Acuity and moved to R7 Draws. Then I went to the Burner 1.0 but had to sell. Thats why I bought another set of them. I loved them. As far as everything Ive hit nothing compares. However, Im sure there are better ones out there and I will look into that in the future. Perhaps you have a set of CG16s I could Demo.....just kidding JB. Thanks for evrything you guys do on here. It fabulous!!

CG16 irons are incredible. I use to play R7's no match for CG16's

CG16 irons are incredible. I use to play R7's no match for CG16's

I have heard alot of good things about them. I will look into finding a set to try out. All the hype has me wanting to test them out!

+1 for the CG16's they are long and forgiving!

Back