The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANd the punting unit comes onto the field once again.

Chiefs burn about 90 seconds off the clock on this drive.

I still don't think they would draft a QB with the first pick. Something tells me they would go DT and still wait a year or two to draft a QB. I think Manning still plays through his contract, which is 5 years, so they will wait another 2-3 years to draft a QB and try to draft good defensive guys. I do, however, think drafting a QB would be the best idea, I just don't think they would do it.

Really it depends on manning. Just how bad is he? I've heard reports that he may not play again. If thats the case they have to take Luck.

Really it depends on manning. Just how bad is he? I've heard reports that he may not play again. If thats the case they have to take Luck.

They already have Luck, Kevin. Bad luck.

If you can show me how his skillset has improved this year, I will be amazed. He is not a good quarterback. I can't say he will never be. But right now he is dreadful.

I'm not rooting for him to fail. I want him to be good. But right now, he isn't anywhere near starter level.

And as I said, arguably the best QB in the NFL did absolutely NOTHING for his first 3 years. What were his huge improvements after year 1? There is plenty of time for him to get better, and nobody works harder. Im not a fan, but he started just last year and frankly did just fine.

I hear you man. Yesterday was the first tOSU game I have missed in like 8 years because of a new job. Sucked pretty bad.

Tebow may be one of the "good guys" but he's about as bright as a rock. It's painful to listen to him speak.

Listen to Chris Johnson or Mike Vick for an hour and then say that...HAHAHHA

Comparing Tebow to Rodgers is moot. Tebow didn't wait behind a legend (at least to Packers fans) and isn't as talented as Rodgers to start with.

I did, however, become a fan when I seen how well he played along with the friar tuck haircut and seeing how his teammates speak of him.

How do you figure? Both were first round picks. Tebow was a better college player and has more athletic talent. Sure his arm isnt as good because of his motion, but before you call the comparisons moot, perhaps waiting until 3 years is done (when Rodgers finally saw the field) would be a better comparison.

He may not be as talented of a QB as Rogers, but there is no doubt Tebow is every bit of an athlete.

Exactly.

And just with this, it was awesome seeing Rapestberger put up another beauty....Picked!!!!

ANd the punting unit comes onto the field once again.

Chiefs burn about 90 seconds off the clock on this drive.

I always joke with my friends the Chiefs go run, run, screen pass, punt haha

The Bills with two costly penalties on third and goal. False start and Delay of game.

But it doesn't faze them. 11 yard TD pass to go up 26-7 with the PAT to come.

Buffalo burns over 6 minutes on this drive.

Mathew Stafford looks amazing right now.

BREAKING NEWS:

Three and out for Kansas City.

27 yard punt return for Buffalo. This KC team is pretty damn good.

It's getting physical in Baltimore

That is just the media trying to come up with a story. Surgeons expect him to make a full recovery within 2-3 months, media is just reporting on former NFL players that ended their career after the surgery. Their cases were more severe. I don't remember which ones but 2 Colts players had the same surgery last year and are fully recovered and playing now, they mentioned it on ESPN right after the surgery.

Mathew Stafford looks amazing right now.

I think when Stafford has been healthy he has always been very impressive. If he stays healthy the Lions are a very good team

Last edited:
Someones going to get tossed in the baltimore game...it's coming

That is just the media trying to come up with a story. Surgeons expect him to make a full recovery within 2-3 months, media is just reporting on former NFL players that ended their career after the surgery. Their cases were more severe. I don't remember which ones but 2 Colts players had the same surgery last year and are fully recovered and playing now, they mentioned it on ESPN right after the surgery.

No thats not what I heard. It was numerous doctors on Sirius NFL channel that all said they'd recommend retirement. In the end it will be up to manning and whatever doctor he sees.

[video=youtube;e0Ld_5-HTOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0Ld_5-HTOU[/video]

Stafford already limping....What the heck?

Does anyone every check out profootballtalk.com? It's my cousins site. He got bought up by NBC sports a couple of years ago.

Does anyone every check out profootballtalk.com? It's my cousins site. He got bought up by NBC sports a couple of years ago.

I've heard good things about that site. Can't say I've checked it out though.

And it keeps getting better and better.

Interception for Buffalo and a 31 yard return. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back