The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Beason, Nate Kaeding, and Eric Berry all out for the year.

Actually it was a zone blocking scheme because the Jets had been zone rushing punts all game until that one where they went man and sent their fastest guy, New Kids in the Hood Joe McKnight right up the middle

Agreed, but that might be asking too much though.

Since I've skimmed a lot here anyone have any idea what screwey idea of an offensive line that was on the punt block? That was probably the bigges screw up for the Cowboys last night.

What are u talking about? They're winning the super bowl. Don't be a hater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's reality.. Not hating lol

Hahahaha... Love some Packer fans. Tunnel vision. ;)
It will be interesting to see how that Bears defense does over the next 2 weeks against 2 of the best offenses in the NFL. If the Bears shut both those offenses down, I'll admit that theyre legit.

I hate that there's more then one game on Monday night. Its already bad enough with one game much less two. I know there are some big FF implications though.

Poor Tony Romo. He tries so hard but always comes up short. I want to feel bad for him but then I see that Cowboys uniform and instantly I run out of pity.

I hate that there's more then one game on Monday night. Its already bad enough with one game much less two. I know there are some big FF implications though.

It's mostly the dog and pony show that drags everything out. People gotta get paid, homey.

It's mostly the dog and pony show that drags everything out. People gotta get paid, homey.

I know what you're saying but that's not what I mean. MNF sucks now. Sunday Night Football is where its at. So, I see no need for two opening MNF games.

I know what you're saying but that's not what I mean. MNF sucks now. Sunday Night Football is where its at. So, I see no need for two opening MNF games.

Agree 10000%. Between the Thursday game and 2 monday games, the NFL Ticket offered about 4 games on Sunday it seemed.
Give me a full freaking Sunday to watch....And for the love of everything holy, please take Packers games off of Thursday nights.
I dont want an extra two days of hearing that Ryan Grant is the greatest of all time....hehe

Agree 10000%. Between the Thursday game and 2 monday games, the NFL Ticket offered about 4 games on Sunday it seemed.
Give me a full freaking Sunday to watch....And for the love of everything holy, please take Packers games off of Thursday nights.
I dont want an extra two days of hearing that Ryan Grant is the greatest of all time....hehe

Agreed. I haven't been a fan of thursday night football at all. I mean we get the channel but the games never turn out to be that good in my opinion. Plus it's not good for the players who have less time to get ready after a sunday game. Just not my type though.

Thursday night football needs to go away IMO. The only reason they did it was to help the NFL channel survive. And I still dont watch the NFL channel much.

Thursday night football needs to go away IMO. The only reason they did it was to help the NFL channel survive. And I still dont watch the NFL channel much.

Man I like the NFL Network:confused2:

Its because it only has replays of games. I mean, if they would think outside the box and add some shows in the off season that would be great. I do like having NFL on thursday nights though

Man I like the NFL Network:confused2:

Seriously? Like Romo to the other team at the end of the game serious? I never watch the NFL channel besides when the Thursday games are on. Well, sometimes I watch the replays because they cut time away and have commentary. I do like those.

Agree 100% I don't even watch MNF anymore or if I do I have to turn the sound off.

Its because it only has replays of games. I mean, if they would think outside the box and add some shows in the off season that would be great. I do like having NFL on thursday nights though

Not to go OT, but One-T your avatar looks a little different.. she losing weight?

I think Run DMC goes nuts tonight.
Also really interested in seeing Von Miller.

I will say this about Sunday Night Football though, Collinsworth was getting on my nerves. He kept saying stuff that made no sense at all. Like someone just said in his mic "Say this" and he said it. I cant remember all the things he said but I remember thinking "What??" several times. Usually I dont mind him. And on that note I just read the Sunday night game was the highest rated game in something like 15 years.

I don't think i will be paying much attention to the Denver vs Oakland game lol

The next Singletary. I think this game is going to be very good.

Also interested on how he performs when the games count. He's had a stellar preseason and I'm curious how him and Dumervil are going to to combo'd for that defense.

The next Singletary. I think this game is going to be very good.

Also interested on how he performs when the games count. He's had a stellar preseason and I'm curious how him and Dumervil are going to to combo'd for that defense.

Im thinking more Derrick Thomas than Singletary. But he certainly has the intelligence of Mike and the "look". Those fearful eyes. I really think this guy could be the real deal.

Jon Beason, Nate Kaeding, and Eric Berry all out for the year.

Not sure why everyone skipped over this, but losing Berry is pretty big for KC, he's a rising star. Beason is also possibly the best player on Carolina's defense, that hurts a lot as well.

Seriously? Like Romo to the other team at the end of the game serious? I never watch the NFL channel besides when the Thursday games are on. Well, sometimes I watch the replays because they cut time away and have commentary. I do like those.

Like Romo running to the end zone serious. I like their pre game show. Get rid of Faulk and it's almost perfect

I will say this about Sunday Night Football though, Collinsworth was getting on my nerves. He kept saying stuff that made no sense at all. Like someone just said in his mic "Say this" and he said it. I cant remember all the things he said but I remember thinking "What??" several times. Usually I dont mind him. And on that note I just read the Sunday night game was the highest rated game in something like 15 years.

Man I completely know what you mean. Collinsworth said something so stupid last night and I just turned to Yorkem and said did he say that out loud?

Not sure why everyone skipped over this, but losing Berry is pretty big for KC, he's a rising star. Beason is also possibly the best player on Carolina's defense, that hurts a lot as well.

Chunky thought really high of Kaeding as well... really high.

I agree, the Chiefs are just a hot mess right now. Their IR looks like their #1 lineup. It's gonna be a long season in KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back