Edwin Watts price matching?

SoTexHacker

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they will match online prices of well known competitors? Yesterday was my birthday and I would like to get a clicgear 3.0 cart. I found one for 15% off at TGW.

Call them up and ask. My guess would be yes.

I wish they would match Golfsmiths $21/doz for practice Pentas

Thanks for the replies everyone, sorry it took me so long to reply. Work and my wife have been keeping me pretty busy as of late. So I went to my local store and asked about it. They did it, but it took some effort from my part to get them to do it. I guess when you're the only real golf store in town you can afford to give customers attitude. I had never made a purchase this big before from them before but now that I know what their true C.S. attitude is, I just may stay away from them and do all of my purchasing online.

Wow SoTex, ya I guess thats what happens when your the only store, but you figure with the ease of online ordering that maybe they would be a bit more respectful. Oh well, you got the cart.

All Watts stores I have been in have that attitude, I don't know where it comes from. They act like they are doing you a favor to just talk to you.

All Watts stores I have been in have that attitude, I don't know where it comes from. They act like they are doing you a favor to just talk to you.

Unfortunately, that has been my experience as well at the store nearest me....2 trips with the same issue and I won't be back there again.

How qualified do you think the average golf store worker is? Do you think they can all play golf pretty well, because my experience has been some guys hardly know the difference between a driver and a hybrid.

One guy at the PGA SS in Dallas tried telling me my swing speed was too high for the Superfast 2.0.

I have had the same type of experience in the past. Fortunately for me, a friend in my Golf league is the Manager and makes the C.S. much, much better. Living literally 1/4 mile away is a big plus as well.

How qualified do you think the average golf store worker is? Do you think they can all play golf pretty well, because my experience has been some guys hardly know the difference between a driver and a hybrid.

One guy at the PGA SS in Dallas tried telling me my swing speed was too high for the Superfast 2.0.

I had my xFT Wedges bent last week, and the guy at the E Watts store was very knowledgeable. We discussed my gaps that I am having with my 2.0s and what I needed as far as my wedges go. I told him what some issues I was having with the clubs were, through all that, as well as a lot of help from everyone here on THP, we decided to open my wedges up 2*, as it would address my gaps, as well as change the bounce of the wedge that would benefit me more.

I was impressed, but obviously this doesnt go for everyone store worker.

Dick's is putting PGA pros into each of their stores, they are not always there you have to find out what their schedule is but they are trained pros. They know what they are doing.

Dick's is putting PGA pros into each of their stores, they are not always there you have to find out what their schedule is but they are trained pros. They know what they are doing.

This is a good idea. Dicks by me doesnt have anywhere to hit clubs though unfortunately.

Back