Clicgear 3.0 vs. Bagboy Quad

Mercer85

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone, I'm sure there are probably threads on both these push carts, but I am thinking of buying one or the other.

After looking at both in the store, I think I like the Bagboy more because it seems like the bag fits more securely on the cart and I also like the accessories bag near the handle and the quick fold system it has compared to the Clicgear.

However, I don't know what to make of the 4 wheels and the clicgear is a beast making it appear more durable, but really how much durability do you actually need in a push cart.

I was kind of wanting to get the reaction of owners of the two and their pros and cons that they have seen with their cart.

Also, if anyone owns a white one, does it get dirty easily?

Check early next week for a review on the new Clicgear 3.0 and then in another week or so we will have a review on the BagBoy Quad.

I love the Clicgear 3.0 and have no issues with it whatsoever. The only thing I dont like about the 4 wheels is that I have seen them get caught up when its wet out, not enough traction I guess. Also they look like strollers.

Have the 2.0 and will never own anything but a Clicgear. I have had mine for 2+ seasons and have never had one problem with it. The folding system is very easy, quick, and compact. Love my 2.0 and the 3.0 looks like 2x the cart. Also never had one iota of a problem with the stability of the bag on the cart. The Clicgear is easy to push in any weather and course conditions.

BTW - The white looks AWESOME!!!

I have the Bag Boy Quad and love it. Its easy to push, folds up easily and the storage bag is very roomy. That being said, I ordered mine without looking at any others in a store. I am sure the Clicgear is great too, but I have no complaints with the Quad. I would buy one again in a heart beat.

Bag Boy Quad vs Clic Gear 3.0

Bag Boy Quad vs Clic Gear 3.0

Going to finally pull the trigger on a push cart....something I swore I'd never do. Oh well, the back at 47 isn't what it used to be.

Looking at either the Bag Boy Quad or Clic Gear 3.0. I have searched a lot of threads and see good comments on both but has anyone had both or been in the same buying dilemma. All opinions appreciated. Read the good reviews of them but seem people like each quite a bit.

Have you read the home page?
Both carts have been reviewed in detail.

Back