OEM Support Of THP Has Far Reaching Effects.

Boy From Oz

Reaction score
Handicap
This is just a quick shout out to all the OEM's that support this great site. As a newbie I just cant believe the level of support they give this forum. I come across this amazing site by trying to research what new clubs I may like to consider. The Morgan Cup just blew me away and the support that Callaway & Taylor Made gave to the event for me was without peer. I can honestly say that what is in my bag now is a direct result of that support because I am a firm believer of supporting those that support you. So JB if you read this do me a big favor and pass this onto the good people at Taylor Made because my experience buying their product has been first class all the way and was driven by what they do here. Being from Australia I feel that this is significant.

Good stuff man. Thanks for sharing. I agree that I tend to look harder at the OEM's that participate in this forum. If they are willing to put their clubs in our hands to test they must be confident in them.

Good stuff man. Thanks for sharing. I agree that I tend to look harder at the OEM's that participate in this forum. If they are willing to put their clubs in our hands to test they must be confident in them.

+1, I've taken a dislike to Titleist for not being supportive of THP and now look at company's I would never had before.

I agree CL. While I don't dislike companies that don't support THP, I certainly like the ones that do more than others!

Its amazing how much testing some of the OEM's allow THP to do. We are a very fortunate group.

Very fortunate. I wonder if any oems don't play ball hear because they get truthful comments and not what they want to hear.

iOS using Tapatalk

Very fortunate. I wonder if any oems don't play ball hear because they get truthful comments and not what they want to hear.

iOS using Tapatalk

I'm sure that is at least part of it. I'd also imagine part of it is companies (titleist)feeling too elite and not needing this kind of feedback for their gear.

Cleveland, Callaway, Taylormade, Bridgestone, Wilson, and more have done so much testing and given a lot to the THP community that they've really gained major points in my book. It doesn't hurt that they are also putting out top notch gear. In addition to the major OEM's, we've had a lot of smaller companies here that use THP as a chance to get the word out about their gear. I mean take a look at companies like Eidolon/Scor Golf, and Boccieri Golf and their testings.

Agree with the OP. It truly is awesome how much faith these OEMs put in THP and I would like to think the testers have reafirrmed that time after time. With all of the testng that has gone on it would seem to me that this is the case

The OEM's obviously believe in the direction THP Media is heading. To see the changes that have happened here since the beginning is amazing.

I am so fortunate to be part of a cummity that offers feedback from all hc's andangles. This is so valuable to me. I support companies who do this! What a great opportunity to test and to read about it. If anyone has questions about products, I steer them here. The vast support of these OEM's allows for great reviews that aid in club selection.

The OEM's obviously believe in the direction THP Media is heading. To see the changes that have happened here since the beginning is amazing.

Completely agree, and I haven't even been around from the beginning. In just the couple of months I have been here things have really grown, and I hope it continues.

Great comments Boy from Oz, I always try to support OEM's that support THP and Taylormade has done alot of wonderful things with THP including recently sending out several new sets of R11's for testing.

I found this site right after the first Morgan Cup ended. I was originally amazed at the concept of bringing together a large enough community to incentivize OEMs to contribute equipment for review. I've noticed there's really no end to the variety of equipment that is available for testing and review. I heard about the annual outing next, which further intrigued me. When I heard about the Morgan Cup I was blown away. That's really a lot of weight to be able to throw around. I'm happy to have found THP. It's already helped my game immensely, and I look forward to future opportunities to participate in testing and the Cup, as well as to contribute to the site's vision. Thanks a bunch!

Well said.

I'm sure Taylormade will appreciate reading that. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm sure that is at least part of it. I'd also imagine part of it is companies (titleist)feeling too elite and not needing this kind of feedback for their gear.

Cleveland, Callaway, Taylormade, Bridgestone, Wilson, and more have done so much testing and given a lot to the THP community that they've really gained major points in my book. It doesn't hurt that they are also putting out top notch gear. In addition to the major OEM's, we've had a lot of smaller companies here that use THP as a chance to get the word out about their gear. I mean take a look at companies like Eidolon/Scor Golf, and Boccieri Golf and their testings.

Funny you mention Titleist as the AP2's were on my short list and were a really nice club, but between the TM CB's, Razr X Tours & AP2's it was splitting hairs. So after finding THP and getting a brilliant deal the choice was clear.

Back