The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOU up 14-12 at half. Shouldn't of gave up that last TD bad tackling. Should be up more the way our D has played. Hope they can keep it up the have ​been one of the strong points this year.

Your guy never had possession...ball was under his legs and squirmed out. Should have had it though. Sloppy game, tons of turnovers.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ah, thanks. From the angle they showed, and in slow motion, it looked like he had it. He definitely should have had it! Yes it is a sloppy game. 5 turnovers.

TD from Manning to Nicks late in the half makes it 14-14 at halftime, should be 28-14 or something like that, but you can always say "should be" with the Seahawks. Hopefully we can hang with them in the 2nd half and pull of the W.

Dan Marino is the drunkest person on the planet right now...love your assessment Dan, did you EVEN GET AN ASSISTANT TO GIVE YOU ANY INFO ABOUT THE GAME?....cheers fool!

Chiefs were driving, but a penalty and a sack give the Chiefs a 3rd and 24.

And another punt. The fifth of the game.

Chiefs move within 3, 24-21, beginning of the 4th quarter.

Janikowski now with FG's of 54, 55, and 50. Makes it look easy.

Tappin' from my iPad!

T. Jackson is hurt, time to see what Charlie Whitehurst can do. I've been hoping they would give him a go.

Third and 25 for KC, and they throw a pass to the line of scrimmage and the receiver gains 8 yards. And the punting team comes on.

They might come back and win this game, but that play is indicative of why they are 1-3 right now.

Neil Rackers just drilled one from 54 to give Houston 17-15 lead over the Raiders.

OMG. Tipped ball caught and ran for a TD by NYG. You'll see this one on sportscenter. It easily could have been another Eli INT.

all of a sudden the eagles look like a dream team...

OMG. Tipped ball caught and ran for a TD by NYG. You'll see this one on sportscenter. It easily could have been another Eli INT.

I needed that. Got Cruz in the gridiron challenge. Nice play!

Tappin' from my iPad!

NYG go for two and get it. Up 22-19 now in this sloppy game. Come on Seahawks. Do something on this drive.

Cassel to Breaston for a 28-24 KC lead. 5 minutes left.

I needed that. Got Cruz in the gridiron challenge. Nice play!

Tappin' from my iPad!

It really was a nice catch, but it was a terrible throw! Double coverage, underthrown, tipped. He's lucky it wasn't intercepted. But luck is definitely a part of the game. With how bad the Seahawks are playing at times, I hope we lose the rest of the games this season so Luck can be a part of our team.

God I hope the Eagles lose....the Armageddon of Sports weekend would be complete

It really was a nice catch, but it was a terrible throw! Double coverage, underthrown, tipped. He's lucky it wasn't intercepted. But luck is definitely a part of the game. With how bad the Seahawks are playing at times, I hope we lose the rest of the games this season so Luck can be a part of our team.

No way....we need Luck in Dallas. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Looks like KC wins this one. Inside 2 minutes and Indy has done nothing this half. KC ball.

wow...thats crazy for philly.....

As it stands, looks like the eagles has the same record as my vikings...nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back