THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After rolling thru the first 3 weeks the Bearded Ladies have no lost 2 in a row. It's ok though, we knew it would be a battle and we're ready to rock in week 6!

Someone got lucky last week with their win. Tied for 3rd isn't bad though

At the beginning of the season I was worried about week 5 because I had a lot of people ib their bye week. Only 1 person on my bench actually had a game this week. I think week 7 and 11 are my other 2 bad bye weeks.

Ddec, dont rub it in hehe. Had I started big ben it would have been really close I think

Ddec, dont rub it in hehe. Had I started big ben it would have been really close I think

that's true, I would have only won by 12 if that was the case hehe
I'm glad Witten will be back, getting a 0 at my TE position could have been very bad. Luckily it wasn't:alien:

Time to plug Antonio Ramiro in and let him eat faces!

I bet a lot of people had Big Ben on their bench. He seems to play better when he's hurt. I mean 5 TDs and he was in a walking boot during the week. Craziness I tell you.

A tie! I can't believe The Grossman and I finished in a tie! I am one of the 3 teams who has had over 600pts scored against me and that must end, I am looking for some sweet revenge this week.

ties suck!

ties suck!

Well, her kicker could have put up less than 20 points and she could've lost. All things considered, I'd take the tie.

I'm trying to see if that antelope is available on the waiver wire, but I am not seeing bad ass mofo anywhere. I'll keep looking.

I feel really sorry for Chunkylovers friend. I have my whole team back this week and I plan on BRINGING the pain!

Well, her kicker could have put up less than 20 points and she could've lost. All things considered, I'd take the tie.

I think the Rex was watching over me this week. My team rocks and I had a few players miss an extra point by just a yard. I relied on Andy the Sandman Dalton to combat Matthew Stafford and he came through for me. Ced Benson decided to stay home though.

I think the Rex was watching over me this week. My team rocks and I had a few players miss an extra point by just a yard. I relied on Andy the Sandman Dalton to combat Matthew Stafford and he came through for me. Ced Benson decided to stay home though.

Sweet nicknames bro!

Frank "thank you chunky" Gore was an instant success. Plaxico "put me on a team with a real QB" Burress is back on my bench!

Someone got lucky with their DRAFT. Tied for 3rd isn't bad though

Same can be said for someone with their team that they didnt draft. :alien:

oh FIFY too

Last edited:
Sweet nicknames bro!

Frank "thank you chunky" Gore was an instant success. Plaxico "put me on a team with a real QB" Burress is back on my bench!

Thanks dude. I just thought of them! Texans defense took a hit with Mario Mini Peppers Williams out for the season. Plax Hands of Roy Williams dropped some balls but Mark the duck Sanchez needs to learn how to sling a rock. He looked as bad as Matt "Dont call me a success yet" Ryan. What a turd. Your team is gonna be tough. I expect Run DMC to come out firing next week.

After a loss due to "technical difficulties" team Icon is ready to get a solid win this week and start to roll through a tough stretch of bye weeks.

First win since week 1, and gotta love the record of 2-2-1. Back to back weeks against the winless teams in my division of league 1, hopefully I can get another win this week.

Worked for me the last 2 weeks. Hope it works for you too!

I feel really sorry for Chunkylovers friend. I have my whole team back this week and I plan on BRINGING the pain!

Easy TC's brother. You're behind me in the standings for a reason. It's because your team sucks. hehehe

Thanks dude. I just thought of them! Texans defense took a hit with Mario Mini Peppers Williams out for the season. Plax Hands of Roy Williams dropped some balls but Mark the duck Sanchez needs to learn how to sling a rock. He looked as bad as Matt "Dont call me a success yet" Ryan. What a turd. Your team is gonna be tough. I expect Run DMC to come out firing next week.

He is quickly working his way to my bench, or the trading block!

Worked for me the last 2 weeks. Hope it works for you too!

Easy TC's brother. You're behind me in the standings for a reason. It's because your team sucks. hehehe

hahaha...fair enough. I havent looked at standings. Thats over rated. I will pound you this week and you will have to breast feed on Chunky

Its like kissing your sister

ummm...thats awesome! I said ties suck

He is quickly working his way to my bench, or the trading block!

He looks effing terrible. What a choke job.

I like ties. Especially when it comes to playoff seeding, I'll hopefully wreck someones playoff hopes! :)

What about Spank's team putting up 54 big ones. He's the Broncos of FF!

And hopefully Tolbert isnt out long! I thought his team with the power of Percival Harvin would be unstoppable.

Lucky for Spank he has more wins than Denver may have all season

I think he is a Broncos fan anyway. There are only about 4 this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back