THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be fired, but not for that. Talk about your underachieving team.

Not true. Beating you and Chunky in back to back weeks would have been all the satisfaction I needed for the entire season. If I lose to you, I am going to need to win the whole thing.

Damn...this makes my decision harder for tonight! Now I really want the win. Before I was ok with maybe losing.

Will be 4-1-1 now and on a roll.. Feeling good about my team, but any injuries would really hurt me, my team is not deep

L3: Strippers vs JohnBlah

Strippers strapped on the 5 inch heels and walked all over John, who's team was just like the title...BLAH!
I'm gonna make it rain up in here!

I hope I'm not cheering too soon. But, Dustin Keller is not Wes Welker. So, I'm not worried about the 42 pt lead going into tonights game.

Will be 4-1-1 now and on a roll.. Feeling good about my team, but any injuries would really hurt me, my team is not deep

I think we play next week. As long as Brandon Marshall doesn't go crazy tonight it would be for 1st place in our division.

I think we play next week. As long as Brandon Marshall doesn't go crazy tonight it would be for 1st place in our division.

One-T hasn't beaten me yet! hahaha

true, but I've beaten you anyway haha
I'm watching your match up closely tonight

true, but I've beaten you anyway haha
I'm watching your match up closely tonight

grrrrrrrr....the truth stings quite a bit...hahaha

dude, I just know that whoever I pick for that spot tonight...the other guy is gonna put up better numbers.

How confident are you feeling?

dude, I just know that whoever I pick for that spot tonight...the other guy is gonna put up better numbers.

I know the feeling bro. I dropped someone this week, and he put up a bunch more points than the guy I kept and started.

Go with Holmes.

You can blame me if you lose.

hahahaha...I think I am gonna make sure that Thomas is starting...if he is...its a coin flip. If it lands on Holmes and I lose...I blame you

I know the feeling bro. I dropped someone this week, and he put up a bunch more points than the guy I kept and started.

Yeah, I traded for Lee Evans once!

hahahaha...I think I am gonna make sure that Thomas is starting...if he is...its a coin flip. If it lands on Holmes and I lose...I blame you

Sounds fair. You could drop Holmes and add Kerley then trade Thomas for Bush and it would make your decision easier. :)

Either way, I am hoping the Jets blow them out tonight. That would men the Jets would run the ball a lot, and the Dolphins will have to pass.

Sounds fair. You could drop Holmes and add Kerley then trade Thomas for Bush and it would make your decision easier. :)

not a bad idea really. I will jump all over this

Either way, I am hoping the Jets blow them out tonight. That would men the Jets would run the ball a lot, and the Dolphins will have to pass.

I just hope I beat you

I think you are safe. Unless Sanchez finishes with -5 and Reggie Bush finishes with 26, you have this one locked up. The funny thing is that I almost picked up Donald Brown over Tashard Choice but decided to go with Choice instead....that one hurt a little. Congrats on the victory Spank! It will take a miracle for me to win and you to lose at this point. I shall hold my head up high and move on to the next week. Damn you bye weeks, damn you!

It's definitely entertaining since the stars aligned and basically had both of our whole starting rotation on bye this week. I'm just happy that I can drop some dead weight now that 90% of my byes are over. I'll still be intently watching tonight's game though and see what the dirty can do.

One-T, I'd start Holmes. Even if Thomas is playing, I doubt he'll get a ton of work tonight.

man, I think he will get a lot of work due to Miami starting Matt Moore. Ugh! Where is the resident NFL guru

Can everyone stop helping One-T!!! He is a big boy and can take care of himself!!! Grrrrrrr....hahaha

Can everyone stop helping One-T!!! He is a big boy and can take care of himself!!! Grrrrrrr....hahaha

I was gonna go with whoever CL says, but he is just lurking!

It's definitely entertaining since the stars aligned and basically had both of our whole starting rotation on bye this week. I'm just happy that I can drop some dead weight now that 90% of my byes are over. I'll still be intently watching tonight's game though and see what the dirty can do.

One-T, I'd start Holmes. Even if Thomas is playing, I doubt he'll get a ton of work tonight.

I agree with Spanks. I dont think thomas will see a lot of PT, but I am far from a Guru

Relax Stone Cold! Go crush a Coors Light can or something.

I was gonna go with whoever CL says, but he is just lurking!

Haha waiting for a doctor to call me back. Holmes is a no brainer to me. But then again I'm 0-6 so you should probably start Thomas. When are we playing you bastard

Haha waiting for a doctor to call me back. Holmes is a no brainer to me. But then again I'm 0-6 so you should probably start Thomas. When are we playing you bastard

Why aren't you at work!!! JK

Or, you could trade one of them for Marshall since he guaranteed to get a TD this week (and then get kicked out in the 2nd quarter)

Halloween Weekend Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back