The finale was good. Going to be a long wait to find out what the one guy whispered to the other guy.

Kevin

I really enjoy this show. I think they're doing a really good job so far - I'm just waiting for Morgan to show up again [is he from Jericho??].
I've heard some people complain that it's "too dramatic". I don't buy this, there is a very acceptable amount of violence in it, mixed with enough plot/character development.
Some shows completely centred around action [Hawaii 5.0 anyone?] just don't really work for me. They need some sort of depth.

My favorite new show for sure. I collected the comic for a while and it was incredible. There are scenes like the one where Rick is trapped in the tank in Atlanta and the camera pans out that are taken directly from the book. #1 will soar if it continues to do well.

(via tapatalk android)

The new season of this show starts tonight. 8:00 CST on AMC. I'm watching the last 20 minutes of last season's final episode for a quick refresher.

Kevin

I plan on catching this season. But tonight's show will go on the dvr while I watch dexter and then Homeland after.

I plan on catching this season. But tonight's show will go on the dvr while I watch dexter and then Homeland after.

I'll be DVRing the new episode, but am going back and forth between last year's finale and the horrible Brewers game. I need to see the one guy whisper to the other guy.

Homeland is on Showtime? Heard that was going to be a dandy, but we dumped our premium channels a while back.

Kevin

I'll be DVRing the new episode, but am going back and forth between last year's finale and the horrible Brewers game. I need to see the one guy whisper to the other guy.

Homeland is on Showtime? Heard that was going to be a dandy, but we dumped our premium channels a while back.

Kevin

Yeah Homeland seems like its going to be very very good. It's on showtime right after dexter.

Oops...I thought this thread was about 2 Texas football teams...carry on.

3 if you count the longhorns

I just saw my brother has it recording on DVR. I've never seen it, but plan on watching it this week.

We really enjoy this show. Season opener had a few twists...

we watched the first season,for us the 2nd season is about to start in the next week or two.i love the fx channel,my favourite of all time is "dexter" and the other one i love to watch is true blood.eastbound and down was awesome aswell.......kenny ****ing powers lol!!!!!

I like it a lot. If you really dislike the zombie genre or the post-apocalypse genre then it might not have much appeal. But there is at least some likeable characters and some interesting subplots developing. I hear a lot of people argue that there is only so far you can go with the zombie thing and the writers will exhaust all the story likes soon. Having read The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z, I think there are plenty of stories they can tell. (I'm still awaiting the WWZ film adaptation, seems to be shelved at the moment)

I heard the WWZ movie is going to have Brad Pitt.

I also heard the only resemblance it has with the book is the name.

Sad...

New Zombies scare me now that they can run fast.

I heard the WWZ movie is going to have Brad Pitt.

I also heard the only resemblance it has with the book is the name.

Sad...

Agreed....the book has been a pretty good read. Only 40 pages or so left!

Myself and my son are into it. We watched the first season and just finished the premier for the 2nd season tonight. I love post-apocolyptic type stuff. Terminator movies, Book of Eli, The Road, etc... love 'em.

Anyone does think the premiere was a bit slow?

I just saw it now! I dont want 2 spoil it,so i will comment later,but the ending will have me back next week!

Maybe, but an appropriate continuation from last season's finale just the same, imo.

Every episode is a bit slow - which is part of survival I'd imagine, not to mention character conflict opportunity. However the payoff: the moments of fear, heroics, backstabbing or straight out Human-Zombie violence are done so well I usually get over it. Occasionally I get annoyed with poor writing (characters doing dumb things) but far more often am I impressed with their inventiveness of their survival moments.

Exactly what I thought. Actually everything was fine till the little girl. Then we had an hour of an episode dealing with a lost girl? Really? This is the best the writers can come up with? They didnt win me over much with that beginning.

I'm a big fan of the show. My wife and I finally watched the season premiere last night. A bit slow but not horrible. I'm a big analyzer and the part that made me scratch my head was seeing the zombies sitting in the pews in the church?? lol

Also, as protective as the parents are of the kid, there's no way they'd leave him with Rick and Shane when they are running out of sunlight and the main focus is to find the girl. Either the kid is going to slow them down or he'll be witness to her carcass.

What did you guys think of the ending? Completely out of left field!!

This show is fantastic. I love what's in the barn.

Kevin

I knew there was something wrong with that old man! What a creepy bugger.

I wonder who will be the father...

Back