Pink Tee Apparel Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A great read from Golfer Gal on a new line of women's apparel. We are one of if not the first place to ever see and review this clothing line. Let the company know we have some great readers and add comments please.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=1306

those dresses are nice... I'd love to see that in my foursome!

Pink Tee is the best! (I'm a fan! :giggle:) You're right - how lucky we are to get a full outfit for the price that guys can get a polo! Score one for the girls!

• Admin
If you like their stuff leave a commment in the review. They will be reading it tomorrow. We are thrilled that we were one of the first ever to review this line.

Pink Tee is the best! (I'm a fan! :giggle:) You're right - how lucky we are to get a full outfit for the price that guys can get a polo! Score one for the girls!

The dresses are awesome. Tina was not kidding when she says they hide all your bulges, they are so flattering. They accentuate the right curves and hide the wrong ones.

Just a quick update:

I spoke with Tina today and she informed me that they will not have anything for sale (wholesale or retail) until March 1st. She is still working out the specifics with a few websites but as soon as she finalizes everything she will let me know which sites Pink Tee will be sold on, and in turn I will let everyone here know.

I am really exciting to see them at the PGA show and I am even more excited to come back and share everything with all of you : )

One company is Pink Golf Tees and the other is Pink Tee, Inc. It looks like both names are trademarked. One is a website retailer the other is a clothing company.

Back