JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It was in house error and not something weird we think. But unfortunately we only had two choices. Roll back the forum which we obviously did not want to do, or start this section over. And that is what we chose to do. We apologize for anybody that lost posts and other things. it is a real shame. But it does happen and we have to move on and get those posts back up. I think I lost about 1000 because of how much I post in the contest thread.

I guess we will have to have even more contests to populate this section yet again. AND THAT IS A PROMISE!

What sucks the most is there was some good info in some of those prize threads. Oh well. These things happen when you mix technology and humans. I got my two prizes back up there.

• Admin
Thank you Bogey. It was this human that made the mistake and I promise it will not happen again.

You can say sorry to us all you want, JB, but it should be a sorry to you guys.

I'm sure everyone will help if they can. :smile:

• Admin
We have the best members on the net. That little line you just wrote moved me. Thank you.

Thank you Bogey. It was this human that made the mistake and I promise it will not happen again.

We only learn from the mistakes. It's all good. We'll make it bigger and better this time. Just make sure you don't delete the whole forum or you might have a couple hundred upset users showing up at your door. :beat-up: :smile:

We have the best members on the net. That little line you just wrote moved me. Thank you.

Aw, shucks JB. Don't worry about it. :smile:

Stuff happens and we live on.
Good luck and nothing time can't fix:>)

Don't worry about it. Things happen. Thanks for all you do here.

I was wondering what happened to the Contest Winners Thread, No biggy JB. I'm sure it was about to get completely off topic anyways :D

We are on better watch now Dent and will re-rail these topics when we need to.

Ill get to have another 600 post milestone. Not many people can say that. Keep up the good work guys.

JB
Its why I retired from technology bald. Random Cosmic Rays.
Heck just start a new and better thread. Given the attitude and comradeship of this board, the missing thread will be replaced even before you know it.

Well, if it's safe to say this--gives Smallie and me more time to plot our 2,000 post surprises.

With you and Smallie plotting, I may have to delete more posts then.

Too bad we couldn't do the simultaneous one that we had planned. Oh well, it's their loss!

(And don't worry about it JB, if anything it looks like we have more of a life now that our post counts aren't so high!)

With you and Smallie plotting, I may have to delete more posts then.

I think one of those on the Net is one too many JB! LOL

(Who could he be talking about?)

Now that made me LOLOLOLOL

You must have loved my intro to THP TV volume 2

Yeah, I caught it. Clever throw-in there.

Too bad we couldn't do the simultaneous one that we had planned. Oh well, it's their loss!

(And don't worry about it JB, if anything it looks like we have more of a life now that our post counts aren't so high!)

Smallie, if you're here for the contest and I'm not, you'll have caught up pretty quickly.

Back