Keurig vs Tassimo

keurig def got the edge in the beginning but I believe tassimo is a great product and is a little more versatile. If you live near a bed bath and beyond they have a large supply of tassimo cups. I would also recommend buying the brewer there when j was looking they had their top brewer for 179 minus 20% minus 50 dollar rebate which was a great deal for their top model. I also know more stores have begun selling the tassimo discs as well, target, Wal-Mart, giant, wegmans Harris tester etc.Typed sloppily from my TouchPad!

I've got a Keurig, and like many others have said, the availability of Keurig cups is very large. You can find them almost anywhere. As for taste, I prefer a darker brew myself, and the Keurig suits my needs quite well.

a6b640c6-278e-2e5e.jpg

french press is favorite way for morning coffee here

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Appreciate the thread. My wife has a Keurig on her Christmas list!

Keurig also does hot chocolate.

this is funny to me...Why not just run plain water through your Keurig and add a package of hot chocolate?

I thought this thread was about an MMA match :beat-up:

this is funny to me...Why not just run plain water through your Keurig and add a package of hot chocolate?

I like it because it goes into the cup mixed and ready to drink, no potentially messy tearing of packets, pouring the powder or stirring involved, plus it tastes better to me than any packet mix. Very clean and easy. A 7 year old could do it and not make a mess which is not guaranteed the other way.

Here is a deal on K-Cups for everybody that uses them.

Here is the deal. You can get K-Cups for $.35 a piece, but you have to order a good amount of them. Here is how to do it.

Go to Kohls.com and pick out 14 K-cup coffees. I picked out some of the same and some different types. You just need to have a total of 14 18-pack boxes in your shopping bag.

You can then proceed to check out. At check out make sure that you use these to promo codes.
NOVSAVINGS (30% off)
PGO15OFF (15% OFF)

You have to spend $100 or more to get the 15% code to work. That is why you get 14 boxes of K-cups. Also, if you spend over $75 you get free shipping.

Here is my breakdown of my deal I got.

3- Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack CaribouCoffee Blend Coffee - 18-pk.

3- Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Green Mountain Coffee Sumatran Reserve Coffee - 18-pk.

3- Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack CaribouCoffee Daybreak Morning Blend Coffee - 18-pk.

1- Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Green Mountain Coffee Espresso Blend Coffee - 18-pk.

1- Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Coffee People Donut Shop Coffee - 18-pk.

1- Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Timothy's Columbian Decaf Coffee - 18-pk.

1- Keurig K-Cup Portion Pack Newman's Own Extra Bold Medium Roast Coffee - 18-pk.

Subtotal: $161.87
Percent Off (44.99999999999999%) $65.56
Shipping (Free, excluding surcharge): $0.00
Tax: $1.93
Total: $98.24

So, 18x14 = 252 Kcups / $98.24 = $.39 cents per cup
I actually received $10 in Kohl's cash so that knocks another $10 off another order or Christmas present. That could make my order only $88.24 if you look at it that way. That is only $.35 a K-cup! Great deal!

Back