And you think YOU text a lot?

Same here. All my friends know unless it's an emergency don't call me after 7pm, I won't answer my phone.

If the phone rings after 11:00 pm, I answer with, "Who died?" No one has ever called me that late twice.

jeepers... I'm like a doctor, on call at all times

Rachel called me at midnight last night, mind you I wake up at 5AM! haha

Nobody calls us after 11pm. We are in bed. We wake up early to start our day.

If only more parents were like that, this world would be a much better place.

My job is to make their lives miserable! Heck, they call me "Evil Dr. Mommy."

LOL that's awesome!! They will thank you so much for that later, they just don't know it yet. BTW if someone ever calls me after 11pm I answer it the same way. I assume if you are calling that late I assume there is a major emergency.

Good for you. My parents were much the same and I think my brother and I are the better because of it.
Its like Mark Twain once said, "when I left home at 18, I thought my father was the most ignorant man I ever met. When I returned home 5 years later, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned."

thats a ridiculous bill. i send around 100-125 texts a day, which is also really ridiculous. luckily my whole family has unlimited but in my generation most people dont talk on the phone much unless its going to be a long or important conversation, or to make plans or give/get directions. usually i dont initiate the conversations either. and my girlfriend is a texting freak so i get a billion from her

Back