Sounds good Tex. We love having you here.

Yeah I have a new bag too, but my Dad needs a new bag so it would likely go to him in the minute chance that I won.

We'll be back in the square states from February 14-20. It's not like I've been in on any of these for and entire two hours.

For the record: I totally loathe Valentine's Day.

I would root for you Dent but this would be my first contest and I don't know if I'm bad luck yet, hehe.

I hope I don't have to root for anyone but me this time!

I would root for you Dent but this would be my first contest and I don't know if I'm bad luck yet, hehe.

It's okay, I'm pretty sure I broke the curse there, even though I got second, smallville's curse is no more.

He is no longer the smelly kid at school because a lone wolf dared to help him shower.

I'm pulling for ya Dent. I'm sure Smalls will be too.

Edit: whoops smalls already said he's rooting for himself

He is no longer the smelly kid at school because a lone wolf dared to help him shower.

Umm...:confused2: :quiet:

what the heck is going on here!

oh yeah... I remember the first time I showered with a wolf, or rather a hairy mammall

ok, on we go...

haha

oh yeah... I remember the first time I showered with a wolf, or rather a hairy mammall

ok, on we go...

haha

What were we talking about giving away again in this thread? :confused2:

What were we talking about giving away again in this thread? :confused2:

haha!

I am actually looking forward to this one! I need a new, modern bag. The Ping Hoofer has held up well over the last 5 years but it's a little heavy. The OGIO is also a bit heavy but I don't mind the weight if I am getting actual features with the bag. The Ping just has the standard features, three pockets... and thats about it

yeah... could be!

They do have thumbs, but they are opposable.

he just loves to loufa my back...

kit_02.jpg

Still open for dates on when we can get the most people on for this contest. Let us know what dates work for you.

I'd say pretty much any day other than the 14th obviously. I'm here every evening anyway it seems.

How about the 15th/16th?

Any day but the 14th.

Back