THP Fantasy Football Week 12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tmod, you aren't done yet homey. Positivity my friend!

Oh Im done alright. This is the thread where I cannot be positive. I love, love, love fantasy football! Just pisses me off. lol.

Oh Im done alright. This is the thread where I cannot be positive. I love, love, love fantasy football! Just pisses me off. lol.

hahaha, stupid FF and stupid chunky's turd team!!!!

hahaha, stupid FF and stupid chunky's turd team!!!!

Yeah its probably going to win my old Turd award. I can't believe I didnt post my HAM rankings. I should still do it. It could be like Autopicks redraft..... haha

League 2s most interesting game to watch tonight: White Rhino vs SW
If Rhino loses Devricus, Putting4, and myself are pretty much in the playoffs (it would take a huge meltdown by any of us to miss out and some huge pt games by others[my team did have me worried this week though])

The south division is still a bit up in the air though.

You mean there's other THP FF leagues besides league 1?

Just kidding.

The Icon not in the playoffs??

Janikowski went off for you yesterday! Huge when your kicker gets 23 points!

I needeed 50+ from Bowe, Mendenhall and Succop last night. Didnt think Bowe would do too much with the QB situation, and well, the Steelers offense was miserable to watch last night.

19 pts out of my 3 WRs isnt going to help me win any games.

Your demise was leaving Moore in play and you left a ton of points on your bench. You had a legit chance of beating me this week, all you needed was a TD from Bowe and Mendenhall and I would have been done.

Your demise was leaving Moore in play and you left a ton of points on your bench. You had a legit chance of beating me this week, all you needed was a TD from Bowe and Mendenhall and I would have been done.

Why do you think I traded them. hehehe

I just hope Drew Brees doesn't go too crazy tonight. I'm in good shape to pick up a win

League 2s most interesting game to watch tonight: White Rhino vs SW
If Rhino loses Devricus, Putting4, and myself are pretty much in the playoffs (it would take a huge meltdown by any of us to miss out and some huge pt games by others[my team did have me worried this week though])

The south division is still a bit up in the air though.

SW certainly put up a great effort this week and it is going to be tough to overcome the deficit. Even if I win I think you three are headed to the playoffs anyways.

You mean there's other THP FF leagues besides league 1?

Just kidding.

The Icon not in the playoffs??

Nope TC, not this year, perhaps next.

I just hope Drew Brees doesn't go too crazy tonight. I'm in good shape to pick up a win

Your team torched it this week, lol

I think your squad is starting to show its true colors. Not the way one would want to enter le playoffs. You should've kept Victor.

I would like to thank Roy Helo Jr for ending my fantasy hopes this year.

I would like to thank Roy Helo Jr for ending my fantasy hopes this year.

Kmac coming on strong to end the year! It's been fun watching the guys from the North division crush the dreams of those of you in the South division.

Kmac coming on strong to end the year! It's been fun watching the guys from the North division crush the dreams of those of you in the South division.

Yeah, that has been awesome to watch.

Your team torched it this week, lol

I think your squad is starting to show its true colors. Not the way one would want to enter le playoffs. You should've kept Victor.

yeah they didn't play well this week. That's ok, get the bad weeks out now. It's not every week that you have to outscore someone who throws up a big 45 pts hehe.

Aren't you the guy who was saying Victor was garbage?
I had to play Moss yesterday because Manningham became Questionable for tonight. I think Manningham will play tonight and play well, but I couldn't risk it.

I love how the returning champ hangs on to my every word in here. You'll be lucky to break 80 this week. What a turd team. I don't care what my opponent does, I'll put up a buck-twenty this week.

I love how the returning champ hangs on to my every word in here. You'll be lucky to break 80 this week. What a turd team. I don't care what my opponent does, I'll put up a buck-twenty this week.

good, I'm glad. When tomorrow morning comes we will both be throwing something in the W column.
I can't wait to beat you AGAIN in a few short weeks
You are lucky TMOD turned in to the Buffalo Bills of FF this year. Had some promise and then crapped the bed

good, I'm glad. When tomorrow morning comes we will both be throwing something in the W column.

Keep dreaming. Your squad is turrible. That fatass Michael Turner isn't getting it done like he magically has all year. BTW, I hope Manningham goes HAM tonight, and those whopping 6 points from Santana Moss sting a little bit more.

Keep dreaming. Your squad is turrible. That fatass Michael Turner isn't getting it done like he magically has all year. BTW, I hope Manningham goes HAM tonight, and those whopping 6 points from Santana Moss sting a little bit more.

they won't sting at all because I'm still going to win.

You are lucky TMOD turned in to the Buffalo Bills of FF this year. Had some promise and then crapped the bed

Whoa whoa whoa! I actually had to score points to win this year. I didn't have to beat an average of 60 points per week!

Whoa whoa whoa! I actually had to score points to win this year. I didn't have to beat an average of 60 points per week!

we talking about TC's team again?

they won't sting at all because I'm still going to win.

You hope so. Hanks' squad is as bad as yours. I can't even believe you're in a dog fight with that guy's team.

Comical coming from you dude. Pure comedy. Politicians aren't funny though. And they draft turrible turd FF teams.

Dude I don't think you team had to beat someone scoring over 70 twice all year. Lol. Its a turrable team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back