THP Fantasy Football Week 13 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only posting to meet my activity requirements. I lost to a team with a terrible record. Lol.

Bout time the teams who havent won all year, win. And finally talk some trash!

Is it bad that I'm tempted to start tebow over Aaron? Cause that's how much the Vikings defense blows

Is it bad that I'm tempted to start tebow over Aaron? Cause that's how much the Vikings defense blows

Did you watch the Giants defense last night?

I'm only posting to meet my activity requirements. I lost to a team with a terrible record. Lol.

Bout time the teams who havent won all year, win. And finally talk some trash!

I was going to post how badly it felt to beat you last night and ruin your playoff chances. That would have been a lie

I got very lucky last night an puled out a win but I am still not making up any ground cause the three team in front of me keep winning along with me. I gotta hope something changes in these next two week or else I am on the outside looking in come playoff time. It is interesting the difference between the North and South divisions in league #2. North has 6 of the 8 teams with a record of 7-5 or better and the South only has one team with such a record. Good luck to everyone in league 2 over the next two weeks!!!

why dont you let the computer decide

Haha, nah I have always had them both up. They are studs. ; )

there was a thread on me being a stud. Do you still have the FatHead of me up?

You should definitely do this. At least then you would have made 1 decision for your team. hehehe

Gonna be a big game this weekend:

Staticline StripPers

Record: 6-6-0 Streak: L2
Standing: T-3rd in South (1 GB)
Projected: 115 -10

Nebraska Iceys
Record: 6-6-0 Streak: L2
Standing: T-4th in North (2 GB)
Projected: 105 +10

How about the North division in League 1? We waxed the South division this week. Except for Fildini. His team is worse that a sewage tank.

Big weekend coming up for me:

Another One Bites The Dust
Record: 7-5-0 Streak: W1
Standing: T-1st in South
Projected: 123 (-20)

4th and Drunk
Record: 7-5-0 Streak: W4
Standing: 3rd in North (1 GB)
Projected: 103 (+20)

How about the North division in League 1? We waxed the South division this week. Except for Fildini. His team is worse that a sewage tank.

We sure did. The North is the class of FF everywhere.

All I have to say about my win this last week is. "Thank you Toby Gerhart!!" O and that Palko put up a big fat -2 for my opponent lol.

Also sitting at 5-7 I believe its time to play dream crusher in league 3 :devil:

I got very lucky last night an puled out a win but I am still not making up any ground cause the three team in front of me keep winning along with me. I gotta hope something changes in these next two week or else I am on the outside looking in come playoff time. It is interesting the difference between the North and South divisions in league #2. North has 6 of the 8 teams with a record of 7-5 or better and the South only has one team with such a record. Good luck to everyone in league 2 over the next two weeks!!!

I was looking at that this morning Rhino (league 2 standings). The North's 6th place team would be in 2nd in the South division. It sucks that the divisions are so lopsided, but with only 4 teams making the playoffs, it doesn't much matter.

We take down foes like Shane does Walkers.

hahaha, I'm going to end the season on a two game skid. I think AP being out will be my demise. It'll be fun to watch stupid autopick and hanks' team of overachievement make the playoffs.

I also think Tmod wipes the floor with deandec this weekend.

3 never say never trophies in league 3 after my 2nd 1 point win of the year, who has the most trophies in the other 2 leagues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back