The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I was right. Dork.

:love: it, JB. :smile:

I like that it's been a LONG time since Julie has called ME "dork". I'm glad she spreads the wealth around!

I like that it's been a LONG time since Julie has called ME "dork". I'm glad she spreads the wealth around!

I believe it's a term of endearment to her. She doesn't know the proper way to show love. :smile:

I believe it's a term of endearment to her. She doesn't know the proper way to show love. :smile:

If that's the case, then I am sad. (I don't feel like looking up a crying smiley).

You two slay me.

Great now we are going to get sent up the river (or is it down the river?) for murder. :smile-big: :roll:

Hey, anyone know how to get those annoying dents out of carpet, when you move furniture? I'm trying to clean for the news crew but it looks like a field of landmines in here.

Hey, anyone know how to get those annoying dents out of carpet, when you move furniture? I'm trying to clean for the news crew but it looks like a field of landmines in here.

He sure makes his way around.

Yeah just put the furniture back in the same spot. I'm sure there's a way to do it but depending on how long the furniture has sat there it might take a while.

He sure makes his way around.

Dork.

Yeah just put the furniture back in the same spot. I'm sure there's a way to do it but depending on how long the furniture has sat there it might take a while.

I've been vacuuming them and doing the Twist on them...annoying as all get out but it's amusing me somewhat, at the same time.

Actually I do know this one. Dampen the carpet with warm water and lift to extend carpet fibers. Then take the vacuum and use the wand portion and go back and forth and sideways for a good minute or two on each section. That has always worked for me.

Actually I do know this one. Dampen the carpet with warm water and lift to extend carpet fibers. Then take the vacuum and use the wand portion and go back and forth and sideways for a good minute or two on each section. That has always worked for me.

I'll have to remember that. Thanks.

Get it wet...I can't believe I didn't come up with that! Thanks JB, I'll try it!

Make sure it is just damp, not wet. With warm water. Then use hand, and then use vacuum wand. Not just vacuum.

Make sure it is just damp, not wet. With warm water. Then use hand, and then use vacuum wand. Not just vacuum.

Let's get back on topic.

Oh wait, there is no topic! LMAO

Because it's spelt apt. If its the same word I think you're thinking of. :bulgy-eyes:

Good call, I had to think hard about that one! However, inept is sort of "incompetent" or "completely incapable". Apt is more "likely". So I'm not sure they're exact antonyms.

Good call, I had to think hard about that one! However, inept is sort of "incompetent" or "completely incapable". Apt is more "likely". So I'm not sure they're exact antonyms.

Hmmm, I would have defined someone who is apt as someone who proved useful at something, intelligent or skilled.

Antonym is a good word, I haven't heard that one before.

I had to Google "Chop Slap", and I was greeted with this:

slapchop_features.jpg

:

Alright Harry, Im surprised you missed the part on the Chop Slap infomercial where he says " your going to love my nuts". The thing chops them with no problem.

I am finally back! wow

four days with the lady, snowed in at her lake house... great to be back!

Alright Harry, Im surprised you missed the part on the Chop Slap infomercial where he says " your going to love my nuts". The thing chops them with no problem.

haha, I actually saw that commercial the first time the other day and was going to post about that quote. I forgot about it until you posted it. Funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back